When the Twins take their first Steps

I don't know what's up with my Wattpad, but it's been a whole dang week and I am still not able to upload photos here.

Like when I try to add a cover for the chapter, wattpad completely ignores me and doesn't put up the photo I'm tryna give it. Like- Oml waddaheck.

Do y'all know how to fix this? It's not as cute when I don't have a cover for the chapters ¯⁠\⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Your Pov

Marinette and I sat together, comfortably watching some k-drama on the television while our kids are scrambled on the floor.

She invited herself over since her husband was out of town for his job, and it just so happens to be that my husband was also outside for work purposes.

So we're basically having a "mother's day in." Watching some cheesy shows, while our kids play around.

I got the puzzle mat Luka bought a few days ago and placed them down, so that the twins and Marinette's kids could play without us having to worry about their mess.

He was over the moon ecstatic when the Twins started crawling.

It's been a few months now and Melody and Harmony can already balance themselves while standing, and I think it's very cute.

Marinette's eldest, Emma, had already reached the appropriate age to comprehend the connections she shares with Melody and Harmony.

Marinette and I really wanted our kids to grow up together like we did, even though it wasn't at all planned.

When Emma approached us and timidly asked if she could show the twins the dolls she had bought with her, I thought it was the cutest thing ever. Emma looked so adorable.

Her features shares striking resemblance of both her parents, and it goes the same for Marinette's second child, Hugo.

Hugo is only a few months older than the twins and, with his striking features and messy dark hair, he also looks absolutely adorable.

After a while, Emma came up to us again and tugged on Marinette's shirt, "Mommy? Can I give them my dolls so we can play?" She asked.

Hugo slept soundly, wrapped around his mother's arms like a baby monkey.

With a small smile plastered on her lips, her gaze landed on my direction, "Weeeell, I don't know baby. Just make sure they don't eat the dolls. Is that all good, (Y/N)?"

I nodded my head, baby fever hazing my vision as I spoke, "Of course! Just be careful, alright?"

Emma enthusiastically shook her head while tilting her lips up in a toothy grin; this reminded me so much of Marinette's face when she looks at Adrien.

My, how time flies. I remember her being just a dork with ambitions of marrying her longtime crush, and owning a house with kids and hamsters.

She's got most of her bucket list checked, minus the hamsters.

Marinette doesn't want any pets in their house, especially because Hugo likes to eat anything and everything he can get his little grabby hands on.

He might eat the hamsters.

Emma continued to play with the twins.

Emma joyfully chatted with Melody, who cheerfully took the doll from her and started shaking it around like a barbarian.

Harmony was too busy looking at the puzzle mat to play, and I'm gradually coming to believe that this little lady will turn out to be something different.