|Twins Concept Art|

As the title suggests, this is a concept art I made for Luka and (Y/N) Couffaines twin girls. This is how I imagined they'd look like, and listed down below are their characteristics and attributes.

NOTE: The concept art that will be posted down below are all mine. My watermark will be present to prevent people from stealing or plagiarizing my work.

The head sketches are nothing fancy. I'm not that great at drawing stuffs, but this is how I imagined Melody and Harmony would look like.

-

Character Information

Melody Élise Couffaine:

Hair Colour: Midnight black

Eye Colour: Cyan/Teal

Gender: Female

Likes: • Playing games
• Music
• Family and Friends
• Playing Guitar
• Honesty

Dislikes: • Injustice
• Lies
• Secrets
• Snakes

Alignment (s): Good

Melody's Social Information

Affiliation: • Kitty Section
• Couffaine Family

Residence: Paris, France

Relatives: • Anarka Couffaine (Grandmother)
• Jagged Stone (Grandfather)
• Juleka Couffaine (Aunt)
• Rose Lavillant (Aunt)
• (F/N) (L/N) (Grandfather)
• Luka Couffaine (Father)
• (Y/N) Couffaine (Mother)
• Harmony Aveline Couffaine (Twin Sister)

Love interest: Issa secret ;)

Melody Élise Couffaine is a character introduced in the book "The Couffaines (Oneshots/Scenarios)," written by alazyass_. She is a member of the Couffaine family, daughter of the one and only Luka Couffaine and his wife, (Y/N) Couffaine.

Known for her quirky and outgoing personality, Melody Couffaine is the more perky and hyperactive twin. She enjoys playing out in the open, and is always down to try something new. She followed in her father's footsteps as she started learning the guitar at a very young age, and succeeded in becoming her fathers successor.

But as much as she loved playing the guitar, Melody still isn't sure of what she aspires to be in the near future. And so, as she searches for her dream and passion, Melody tends to drag her twin sister Harmony Couffaine in the most craziest of scenarios and shenanigans just for the fun of it.

-

Harmony Aveline Couffaine:

Hair Colour: Midnight black

Eye Colour: (E/C) (Default: Brown)

Gender: Female

Likes: • Reading
• Music
• Family and Friends
• Cats and Dogs
• Writing

Dislikes: • Mean people
• Lies
• Secrets
• Loud Noises

Alignment (s): Good

Harmony's Social Information

Affiliation: Couffaine Family

Residence: Paris, France

Relatives: • Anarka Couffaine (Grandmother)
• Jagged Stone (Grandfather)
• Juleka Couffaine (Aunt)
• Rose Lavillant (Aunt)
• (F/N) (L/N) (Grandfather)
• Luka Couffaine (Father)
• (Y/N) Couffaine (Mother)
• Melody Élise Couffaine (Twin Sister)

Love interest: Issa secret ;)

Harmony Aveline Couffaine is a character introduced in the book "The Couffaines (Oneshots/Scenarios)," written by alazyass_. She is a member of the Couffaine family, daughter of the one and only Luka Couffaine and his wife, (Y/N) Couffaine.

Unlike her rowdy and hyperactive sister, Harmony Couffaine was known to be timid and quiet most of the time. While music is a huge deal in the Couffaine household, Harmony would rather read or write to pass the time. She enjoys and appreciates music, but she enjoys the arts of literature and creative writing more.

Other than reading and writing, Harmony enjoys the company of cats and dogs. She's still trying to convince her parents to get her one, even a small puppy would suffice. As mush as she dislikes how her twin sister would always drag her into all her shenanigans, Harmony enjoys the adventure, and appreciates that her sister would always include her in things.

-

Annnd that is all the information done and listed! I'll add more information as the story progresses. I hope this page helps to understand the twins better XD

Btw I also got an art book published here! If you want to see more of my weird sketches or works, go check that out in my bio (⁠◕⁠દ⁠◕⁠)

See y'all on the next chapter!