⊘ • ❶❹ • ⊘

𓆩 𓆪

I stay quiet behind the warehouse door, contemplating whether or not I should risk going inside.

The coolness from the wind makes my arms cross over my chest from the chilly, night air that blows past me. The music from the other warehouse can distantly be heard from here, and I wonder to myself if this is a good idea or not. However, if it's about Yoongi, then I want to know so that I won't screw up anything I say around him. Besides, Ghost mentioned death earlier, and I want to know how Yoongi is connected.

Rubbing my hands up my arms, I see my breath in the air, and I give in. Annoyed, I take a big leap and open the back door, crossing into unknown territory. I haven't been to this warehouse yet.

Shutting the door behind me, I keep out the cold, but already it feels chillier inside the building—no thanks to my wrecked nerves from actually crossing the threshold.

I continue rubbing up my arms, trying to bring any warmth to my frozen skin.

Bypassing through the doorway and closer into the, hopefully much warmer, living space, I try to spot Ghost anywhere.

An odd thought that I have is noticing no one else is here except for me. At least, it seems like a ghost town.

"Hello?" I call out, making sure not to use his name just yet. "Anyone here?" I say again, hearing silence.

After waiting patiently for a couple of minutes, the minutes turn to ten, then twenty, and so on to the point it's nearly been an hour. I can't stand it any longer, so I decide to leave. I feel like a fool.

Marching my way back to the back door exit, I place my hand around the doorknob and open it impatiently. The sudden jump scare of Ghost being behind the door makes my heart skip a beat and my hand come flying to my chest to protect my heart.

"You scared me," I remark slowly, taking a minute to regain my composure after the fright.

"Sorry it took so long. A few of the newbies had some questions. Couldn't get away," he shrugs, shutting the door and walking back into the living space. "Follow me upstairs and be quiet. A few people never went to the party and are probably sleeping or working." He mumbles, creeping up the metal steps which are a replica of the steps at the other warehouse.

Walking upstairs to the second floor, I already see a slight difference as the floor is not metal but replaced with actual hardwood flooring.

He guides me down a long hallway, bypassing rooms that remain shut while noises from within can be heard by my very curious ears.

I follow after him, as quiet as a mouse while my mind roams with fear and curiosity about what he's soon to tell me.

"Down there," he stops walking, nodding his head to the right, which leads to another, shorter, hallway with only two doors on each side of the hall. "In here," he steps forward, grabbing the knob of the brown door on the left side.

Opening the door slowly, he urges me inside while shutting the door behind him. "First, before I tell you anything about Yoongi's condition, I need you to know that you're going to be one of the few who will know everything about his past. The other members only know the basic information, but I'm going to tell you everything." He says, nodding to a vacant chair in the corner for me while he drags over a rolling chair.

I pick the chair up and move closer to him, watching him sit down on the black, rolling chair with his legs spread and elbows resting over his knees.

He looks out of the windows to his right, analyzing the blue hue of the barely lit light outside of the window. He stares out of the window, lost in a moment of thought while toying with his bottom lip.