A different World

I do not own Naruto or Highschool DxD.

The moment after Madara spoke with Hashirama one final time as his last breath was leaving his body and his vision was fading, Hashirama gave him one last smile as the legendary Uchiha's eyes closed forever. Shortly after, the rest of the resurrected shinobi were also disappearing along side the Sage of the Six Paths. Madara awoke to the feeling of water underneath him before he stood up to see he was in a place where everything was dark and the floor was covered in water.

He looked around, but everything was too dark to see. "Where am I? Is this supposed to be Hell?" Madara asked himself.

"You are in the afterlife, reincarnation of Indra," Hagoromo said as he was floating behind him with a casual expression. Madara spun around quickly to see a old man before him, but he was powerless to do anything against him as all of his strength and powers were gone the moment he died.

"Is this suppose to be my Hell? I don't know who you are, but if this is suppose to be my Hell where it's an endless void, then you can do better than that." He said as he crossed his arms over his chest while staring at the man with an intense glare. Hagoromo smiled at Madara as he finally got the chance to speak with him after all this time. "Madara Uchiha, the place you are in is definitely not Hell as I have take you to a place where I can speak with you. And as for who I am... I am Hagoromo Otsutsuki, also known as the Sage of the Six Paths."

Madara's eyes widened a little bit. "What is the Sage of the Six Paths doing here talking with me? What are you scheming old man?"

"Well Madara... After I have observed you for a very long time as the reincarnation of Indra, I have noticed how much you truly wanted to give the people of the world a life to be exempt from pain, suffering, and emptiness, but the way you have done it was not how it was suppose to go. That is why I want to help you change and remove that cycle of hate withing just like how Sasuke and Naruto did... You will be reborn as this second chance at life will be my greatest gift to you. Redeem the sins you have piled up. Even though you became the Sage of the Six Paths and put everyone under the Infinite Tsukuyomi, I am still willingly giving you a second chance to break the curse that was placed upon you." He said.

"So you're just going to bring me back to life then? After everything I did, you're still giving me a second chance?" Madara asked.

Hagoromo nodded. "I am, but not in the Elemental nations."

Madara was confused. "Then what do you mean then? Where are you taking me?"

"To a world that is far more different the world you grew up in as this world is has lost its self and the people have given up. The world you will be in will look and feel completely foreign to you as the world functions far more differently than how the Elemental Nations do. There are rules that more strict in this world where you cannot break or bend in anyway." Hagoromo explained to him.

Hagoromo's explanation has left him confused as he had no clue what he was going on about. "Why are you even bothering giving me another chance at life? I might not follow your rules as I could try to do the same thing in this world you are talking about. Besides... I am tired of living in constant fighting and war as I have lived and died multiple times that it is starting to tire me." Hagoromo could see the emptiness in Madara's eyes as he was tired.

"You may think like that, Madara... You have lived a life that was filled with loneliness and suffering. You are the ghost of the Uchiha that was relentless and brutal, but before all that, you were a kind and a heartfelt person. Just like, Sasuke, you still hold onto the past. Hashirama and Izuna are two of the most important memories that shows me that you hold onto a past with regret." He explained to him.