Kuroka Looped

Chapter 18

I do not own Naruto or Highschool DxD

Kuroka slowly opened up her eyes as it was a little bit blurry, but she managed to remove the blurriness from her eyes as she looked up to see a ceiling fan spinning moderately fast. "Where am I?" She sat up and in the corner of her eye, she saw someone sitting beside her in a chair.

She looked over and her eyes widened instantly. Kuroka without any hesitation, she launched herself from the bed and she tried to punch him with all strength, but he raised one hand up and he caught her attack while still reading his book.

"I'm impressed, you're able to muster up this much power even after our fight last night," Madara said as he looked at her with his Sharingan.

Kuroka didn't want to mess around with him, so she ran to the door and she left the room just to reappear back in the same bed she awoke from. "What's going on? Why am I back here?"

Kuroka didn't worry too much on it, so she ran to the door again and left, but the same scenario happened again.

"Why are you trying to run if you can't escape?" Madara asked.

Kuroka didn't leave the bed this time and she looked at Madara, she was ready for anything. "What did you do to me? What type of magic are you using on me?" She asked with anger.

Madara raised a brow. "Magic? I'm not using any magic what so ever, you're in an illusion. The moment you looked into my eyes was the moment you were trapped in an infinite loop."

"Then release me from this loop!" She yelled.

"I'm not going to do that just yet, I need something from you and I plan to get it."

"If you're going to torture me or turn me to the Devil's to get a reward, then just kill me because I'm not going to wait and endure the pain or even live my entire life in a prison cell."

Madara was a bit surprised by her choice of words. "I'm not going to torture you or turn you in, I just want an explanation on who sent magicians to assassinate me. Once you have given me a logical answer, then you're free to go."

Kuroka didn't believe a single word he said, she can tell from the way he speaks and acts that he just wants to use her until he gets what he needs. "You're lying, I don't believe you one bit."

Madara closed his book and he set it on the small desk beside him. "I'm not a man who lies to achieve my goal in this world."

"That's what everyone says. Can I leave now because I'm sick and tired of listening to you?"

"Let me tell you something that I had to learn the hard way in life that has destroyed me. Only cowards lie to get what they want in life, but once they lie the lying continues to the point where until the person finds out that you were lying to them the whole time just to have everyone shun you. Do you know what happens to those type of people?"

Kuroka just stayed quiet. "They are either alone forever or betrayed by the people who are closest to them. I am not a man to lie, but I am a man who speaks the truth only."

"If I tell you who this person is, what will you do to them?" She asked as she looked directly into his eyes.

"There is nothing more to do than to kill them..."

Kuroka was surprised by what he just said. "Why though? Why would you want to do that?"

"They don't like the idea of a world of peace."

"World of peace?" Kuroka was honestly confused at this point.

"Yes, a world where no wars, hate, and even slavery exists. You Devil's are all enslaved the moment you were born, what is the point in living if your entire life is in control of another? I'm going to destroy that system and everything you people believe in." Madara said with a cold glare.