Fear

Chapter 8

I do not own Naruto or Highschool DxD

Alright ladies and Gens, I just wanted to give you guys a heads up. I am going to be posting every chapter at 4:00 PM central time US. But I'm not too sure on the day that I will be posting.

Also, I just wanted to thank everyone for the positive and negative reviews. Keep it up. If you guys have anything else just PM me.

Well onto the story.

Madara and his group entered his apartment. "Are you stupid or something? I'm just curious." Raynare asked.

"I'm actually wondering about that as well why you challenged a High-Class Devil as well?" Kalawarner said.

Raynare looked over to Kalawarner. "No, he didn't just challenge a random High-Class Devil. He challenged Riser Phenex a Devil that is immortal and he is fighting his entire peerage alone."

"Do you have some sort of plan Mr. Uchiha?" Issei asked.

Madara turned around and faced all of them. "If you think that me shooting fire and having the Sharingan isn't enough. Then you will just have to see my strength against that coward."

"But he is immortal, there is no chance of you winning." Raynare had a worried look as she said that to him.

"Indeed, the possible outcome of you winning is very low," Kalawarner added.

"What if I give you my holy weapons?" Freed suggested.

"Yea, that would actually work," Raynare said.

"No, I do not need holy weapons to fight. I am capable enough to destroy him with my strength alone. And besides, in my eyes, all I see in him is a fragile coward who hides behind his title."

"He isn't a fighter. He is nothing but a fool. I will show the entire Devil society that he is nothing." Madara said coldly.

"You sound really confident in yourself," Kalawarner said.

Madara smiled. "I promise you this. The only fighter that is able to defeat me is Hashirama. He is the only one I deem worthy of."

"Wait, Hashi who?" Issei looked at him confused.

"That's a story for another time, but, for now, we rest for tomorrow."

Everyone nodded and headed off to there rooms except for Freed. "This is bullshit Boss and you know it." Madara ignored him and went over to his chair and sat down.

He reached for his book and he opened it and started to read.

"So where am I sleeping then?" Issei asked.

"You will sleep on the ground." He didn't look away from his book. Issei sighed and laid down on the ground.

"This is some major shit," Freed complained. "Why are you complaining? You got the damn couch."

"You know on second thought, I'm gonna enjoy this couch as much as I can."

Kalawarner stripped off her clothing except for her underwear so she can be more relaxed. "Hey, Kalawarner?"

She looked over to Raynare. "What is it?"

"Do you think that Lord Madara will be ok? I'm really worried if he loses."

"Don't worry, he said that he can win so don't be scared."

"But"

"Wait a minute, are you falling in love with the Master?" Kalawarner had a growing smirk.