hehe.... the lemon 🍋

Chapter 29

I do not own Naruto or Highschool DxD

Madara was on his back as he looked up at these women who were all around him and were all entirely stark naked, but there was one thing for sure that he couldn't deny, being that the women of this world are truly the wonders of this world as their beauty alone could slay hundreds to thousands of men with just a singular glance. Men would absolutely destroy each other just to be with one of them, but such things are nearly impossible because you would either need power, money, dominance, or enslavement if any person wanted to obtain such beauties of this world.

Madara was a man of absolute power and control as many fear him from his overwhelming strength and power, or others who truly respect him for his well mannered behavior to those who show him respect and humility as he promises longevity and peace to those who join him and his cause. Many faction leaders have contemplated of joining him or fighting him.

All across the world, Underworld, and Heaven, many wish him death and a endless life of suffering. Though, that is not always the case as he has charmed the likes of many as some have been inspired to rise and be like him in future, while women try to their fullest capabilities to get his attention. After the battle at the school, many have truly witnessed Madara's wrath and power as the news of Sirzechs and Ajuka have been slain by a mortal spread like a disease throughout the Underworld.

With all the power he has within him and the constant knowledge that never ceases to stop expanding, he has become the biggest threat to a vast majority of the faction leaders and the biggest symbolism of divinity as no God such as him has ever done what he has done. But with all this power and knowledge, the aftermath and its consequences come into effect as problems like these with the women of his group come around and constantly keep nagging him about marriage or having them give birth to his children.

"My Lord, let yourself be. Don't let the sadness that lurks deep in your heart take control over you because you don't have to worry anymore, I will always be by your side." Tiamat soothed him as she positioned her pussy over Madara's head as the only thing he could do is stare as this was entirely a whole new experience for him. He has been in endless combat, war, and bloodshed as this was his life ever since he was a child. But having a women's most precious sacred grounds be centimeters from his face was a whole new obstacle for the cold and relentless Uchiha.

"Nya, it's alright... You deserve this as we plan to start repaying our debt little by little until your heart has been restored to its usual self, so remove the thoughts of battle and the family that you have lost from your head, if you want to heal a wound that has been open for years, then you need to feel new sensations in life. A future Emperor needs a heir to continue on the Uchiha, you should know this as you are our savior and Master until the ends of time." Kuroka grabbed his pants with a tight grip as she started to slowly pull his pants down.

Yasaka had a big blush as she helped Kuroka in removing his pants.

Raynare and Kalawarner both went to each side of him, grabbing his hands resting them onto their breasts. He wasn't able to fight out of this one as the hormones of his body started to react and take action as this was every human's problem.

Madara laid there as he thought on Kuroka's and Indra's words the most. They were right, the Madara Uchiha that lived and thrived in the past is dead as he was merely a ghost and a legend now. The world has moved on as they are living in the world that Naruto and Hashirama envisioned. The path he has set upon was a path of peace and redemption as he has started to understand everything that Hashirama explained to him ever since they have created the village they dreamed of.

He smiled as he thought that this will be the biggest gift he will give to humanity before he dies and his soul moves on into the pits of Hell. Giving this world the true satisfaction of longevity and everlasting peace, but most importantly, uniting this world as one where there are no higher powers and corrupt officials that ruin the lives of those who strive to survive in this God forsaken world.