I've surpass the sage of 6 paths!!?

Chapter 37

I do not own Naruto or Highschool DxD

Madara and Lucifer stared at each other down for a few seconds. The severe tension the two of them were giving each other was enough to cut mountains in half. Madara's Sharingan was beaming with the intensity that he was ready to see where Lucifer would go the moment he made a move. Lucifer took this chance to get ready by exposing his twelve Angel wings. "What are you doing over there? Aren't you going to make a move?" Lucifer asked.

Madara smiled like some lunatic with his massive plastered smile. In a blink of an eye, Madara teleported to Lucifer's spot where the two gripped each other's hands. They both headbutted each other with their eyes glowing a bright red. Madara applied all of his strength into this tug-o-war he was having with him. At the same time, the both of them tried to knee each other in the gut, which failed miserably for the both of them.

"This can't be all your strength, you fucking bastard!" Lucifer yelled out before exploding with mass amounts of magic power around him.

Madara widened one of his eyes. "Kamui." Madara began to disappear before materializing further away from Lucifer's location.

Lucifer charged at Madara recklessly with a light sword in his hand. Madara used his truth-seeking orbs to block the attack that made his light swords bounce off the truth-seeking orbs. When he saw an opening, he didn't hesitate to take it. Madara waved his hand around in many directions that caused his truth-seeking orbs to hit him. He was making different shapes and unique forms with the orbs that were hitting every bit of him.

Blood was being shot out of his body with every hit. This was pissing him off before he shot his hand forward where a beam emission was shot out, which made Madara use his orbs as a protective bubble to block the attack.

When the attack hit him, the bubble he created instantly shattered into a million pieces. Lucifer appeared out of the blue with a deadly strike, which Madara was able to see with his Sharingan. When he saw that he was open for an attack, he drove his fist right into his oblique. But expecting him to be shot down towards the ground, Lucifer backhanded him across the face that sent his blood flying out his mouth.

Lucifer quickly raised his hand that started to generate a cursed blood-red color before a light spear was formed. The moment it was created, it was sent straight towards his opponent.

Madara moved out of the way in time before the spear hit the ground and created an explosion close to the attack he sent out against Hades.

This made the Uchiha smile to see that a dangerous opponent was making his blood boil with excitement. When he was clear of Lucifer, he raised his finger before spewing out some words. "Sage Art: Yin-Yang Release: Infinity Beam." A black and purple beam was shot out from the tip of his fingers. The beam cut anything in half with whatever it came in contact with.

The beam dissipated when it hit a solid object.

Once again, Lucifer came rushing in with two light swords in his hands.

Madara used two of the orbs to create two swords. The both of them clashed with their swords as it was another tug-o-war situation. "Do you know what pisses me off the most, Madara?"

"You have time to talk during our battle? I can see why you're the biggest bastard of the Devil race. You love to spew out just how great you are during fights like this. Is this what you also did when you fought against Michael?"

This made Lucifer even angrier. "That cocky attitude of yours is the reason why humans will always remain the same no matter what era we enter in," Lucifer said while applying more strength.