backed by the people

31

I do not own Naruto or Highschool DxD

Preparations for the biggest war to go down in history has been gradually building and building. Their spirits have been lifted as they had their savior support them through the toughest times. The whole world was waiting on an heir to be born after seeing so many women inside of the palace where their savior resides. Tiamat was struggling to keep the other nation's leaders at bay from meeting Madara.

"Can you feel that?" Ophis asked as her legs were swinging back and forth while she sat on top of the railing.

"Feel what? Billions of humans desperate for support and guidance?" Raynare asked.

Ophis turned to look at her as her creepy empty smile gave Raynare the chills. "The love they all are giving off. All of them are trusting a man they never met before as he simply showed them some of his powers."

"They were all in a dark place that needed someone to be there for them to bring them out of the dark. He's given me a chance that I could never imagine having if it wasn't for him. Life with no pain, sorrow, or war isn't something you can just easily wake up to the next morning and have it be announced on the news. This is Lord Madara's biggest dream that he desires. You came to him for a reason. It was either to kill him, join him, or want something from him." Raynare explained to her.

Ophis raised her hand into the air to try to grab something that wasn't even there. "Indeed, I do want something from him."

Michael entered the palace throne room as he appeared behind Ophis and Raynare. Raynare felt this powerful holy power standing right behind her that caused her to quickly turn around to see Michael himself standing right in front of her. "M-Michael? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be out helping the humans?" She asked as she was still nervous being around him.

Michael simply gave her a genuine smile. "I have my Angel's helping them out, I just have something to discuss with Madara. Do you know where he is?" He asked.

"No, sorry. We've been quite busy lately, so we didn't get the chance to see where he went off to." Raynare replied.

Ophis kept her focus out on the world before giving a response to the Archangel. "He's in the basement." Ophis casually responded.

Michael thanked her before heading over towards the basement. Upon entering it, he saw Madara was preparing his gear as everyone else was preparing. Without even giving it a chance, Madara spun around as he swung his katana straight towards Michael's neck, but it was stopped as he put up a barrier to stop the attack. "I see that you are always on your guard no matter where you are," Michael said.

Madara lowered his weapon before sheathing his katana. "If you don't announce yourself to me, then I will not hesitate to kill anyone who tries to slither their way into here without making any noise. Now, what brings you here?" Madara asked.

"Lord Madara, I have to ask, what brought you this absurd crazy idea of wanting to stop the bloodshed, lying, and hatred? My father wanted to have his creation this peace that you are pursuing right now before he died during the war. After his death, everything wasn't the same anymore as humans began pillaging, murdering, and raping those in the name of God. I was ashamed to even make contact with humans after seeing what they did in the name of God. I was too weak as the death of my father destroyed me."

Madara hated everything he just said as this sick world was filled with liars, monsters, and even psychotic bastards that do everything in the name of God. "You ask me what brought me down this path? I'll tell you what brought me down this path. Seeing everyone you love die right in front of you as you couldn't do anything to save them while the whole world just moves on as if it never happened in the first place. These constant skirmishes and fights that lead to war need to stop as those behind those skirmishes and fights profit off the losing side." Madara began explaining.