The Powers Of a God

34

I do not own Naruto or Highschool DxD

All the realms of every mythology felt something they shouldn't have felt. Everyone who was fighting felt their bones hardened that made everyone's body freeze from the overwhelming pressure. Rizevim who was in command of the Devil's and of this operation froze. All his life that he has lived was there never a moment where he just froze. The pressure he was feeling was beyond the power of a Super Devil or Archangel.

He glanced over to the place where Madara is to see a black and white pillar shooting up into the sky. Rizevim looked over at Hades to see that he was just as surprised as him. Trying to take a step forward, something made him unable to move. He felt numb throughout his whole body while his eyes looked down at his hands that were not responding.

"Hades, what is going on here?!" He asked with frustration.

"I do not know! Do you not feel it! That familiar feeling?!"

"What familiar feeling? I just know that my body won't do what I tell it to do." Rizevim said.

In a single blink of an eye, about fifty Devil's faded to dust right before them. "What just happened?!" Hades yelled out.

Rizevim widened his eyes when he saw someone standing before them in a menacing stance with both light and dark energy flowing in spirals around him. Something felt off about him while trying to maintain a defensive stance. "Who are you?!" Rizevim asked.

"I'm surprised you haven't noticed yet. Were you always this blind and insignificant from the very beginning, or is this how your race typically is?" Madara asked with a cocky smirk.

"What... It can't be... Madara Uchiha? You were heavily injured, how did you recover on such short notice?" Hades asked.

"I would assume that the God of the Dead would have a wider profound knowledge of different kinds of abilities that this world has to offer, but you definitely belong in the same category as those worthless Devil's because as you can see... I finally achieved it once again... I have ascended above this world as I have transformed into the Sage of the Six Paths, or rather... Now that the Infinite Dragon God is one with me, I should say... The Sage of Infinite Paths."

Rizevim was feeling two different powers radiating off of him. The first was Madara's, but the other one was a feeling he's felt before. He squinted his eyes to see better at the man who was supposed to be a broken doll. Noticing the infinity symbol patterns going across his robe, it clicked, he understood what the other source of power was. "You absorbed the Infinite Dragon God's power?!" He screamed out.

"I didn't absorb her power, we became one with each other." Madara felt the surge of power leaking out of him like an endless faucet. It was hard to stabilize this power due to him not knowing magic, but being the jinchuriki of the Infinite Dragon God has changed a lot of things. The magic she has and the chakra he has been having a difficult time working with each other.

But even with small problems like that, he could feel that his body is filled to the brim of energy. Rizevim broke free of his statue demeanor as he just brought his hand back and launched it forward that exploded out a massive beam emission.

Madara didn't look amused by this futile attempt. He raised his hand before a magic circle appeared at the palm of his hand that formed an infinity symbol. "Sage Art: Infinite Shadow Blast." A black and white circle quickly spun in a circle in his hand before a beam emission of his own was shot out that shattered Rizevim's attack like butter.

Rizevim used all his speed to move out of the way to see the beam incinerate everything in his path along with leaving a giant fissure on the ground where the beam was. The Devil's that were around Hades and Rizevim began to charge Madara without even thinking as they used their magic and weapons to try and inflict a fatal blow to him.