can you dance with me some more?

Chapter 24

I do not own Naruto or Highschool DxD

The week flew by without any problems and there wasn't any trouble stirred up after Madara declared war on the present Devil Kings and the Old Satan Faction. Through out the week, Madara was slowly planning his great scheme against the Devil's and how to slowly triumph over them all.

Everyone was gathered around the table in the living room. They were all sitting down except for Madara as he was discussing his plans about this war.

"Can you believe it? A war is about to begin in a couple of hours and this meeting between the leaders is where it all begins." Issei said nervously.

"This is going to be far worse than the previous war with the three factions had. This is the Old Satan Faction, the current Devil Kings, Khaos Brigade, and some members in the Hero Faction. There will be no rest, no mercy, and most of all no regrets." Cao Cao said.

"I've only met two members of the Old Satan Faction. Katerea Leviathan and Creuserey Asmodeus, I heard that these two are really the ones that really get on your nerves." Yasaka said.

"Indeed, but I believe if we want to hit him where it really hurts, then we need to mobilize our troops in the center, left, and right. We could have a higher chance of surrounding them and squeeze them in, so they can't breathe." Tiamat suggested.

"I like the play, but what about our rear guard? We will be left wide open and that would lead to disaster." Azazel said.

"Nya, why don't we have I and Cao Cao focus on the left to get a higher chance of reuniting our entire force against their main force." Kuroka said.

"Hmm, what are your thoughts, Lord Madara?" Cao Cao asked.

Madara had his arms crossed and he was looking at the map of the Underworld intently. His expression was bored and he listened to all of their plans on where and how to strike the enemy, but every explanation they have said had a flaw.

"Every idea you just mentioned would not get us anywhere. I think for the first part of battle, I should fight off their army by myself to lower their ranks." Madara said.

Everyone looked up from the map and stared at him as if he has lost his head or something.

"You can't be serious? Fighting an army by yourself is just not possible. Sure, they may be warriors who is strong and can fight off countless people off, but they all have their limits to how long they can fight. You may be a God, but you can't fight thousands of Devil's on your own." Azazel explained.

Madara smirked at his remark. "I have fought thousands of Shinobi's on my own and I barely broke a sweat. You all haven't truly seen me in a battlefield and this body hasn't tasted the true thrill of battle in a very long time." Madara clenched his fist as his blood started to boil from excitement.

"You're insane, Mr. Uchiha." Issei said.

"Trust me on this, I will have the whole Underworld see my power as I show them all deep despair. I will wipe their grins off their faces as they see their army crumble one by one and show them all that a world of peace is possible. A world without regret or suffering." Madara said.

Kuroka looked into his eyes and saw that he wasn't lying about fighting an army by himself. Deep down, her heart was telling her to believe in him as he had a plan.

"I will grant you this request my Lord." Kuroka said.

Everyone turned to look at her and saw that her eyes were dead serious and she believed in him. "Very well, we will follow you as well." Tiamat said as she had the same look as Kuroka.