A New Beginning

I do not own Naruto or Highschool Dxd

Madara woke up from his slumber. "This is just great, another boring day I must endure." He said as he got up.

"Can there be something interesting I can do?" He asked himself as he put a hand to his chin.

"Wait a minute, those brats said that there Devils. So there must be something they can offer." Madara removed his hand away from his chin and had a sinister smile.

"Well, I guess I will just have to have some fun with them in the future." He said.

Madara got ready and opened up his book and left his apartment and locked it and started to walk to School.

He came to the same crosswalk and stopped. He flipped his page and kept on reading. "Hey, there dummy," Yuuma said.

"What the hell do you want brat?" He asked her as he was still looking at his book.

"Ok first, why don't you stop looking at that book and look at me when I am talking to you." She said.

"Yea, I will get right to that," Madara said as he walked away from Yuuma and ignored her.

Yuuma was a little shocked to see him ignoring her. "HEY! don't just walk away like that." She caught up to him and snatched the book away from him.

Madara looked up at her. Yuuma was a bit surprised that he didn't whine like a baby over it. "Give me that book now." He said casually.

"No, I will not." She said with a smile. "Very well then." Madara grabbed her throat and raised her in the air.

"Do you want to dance?" He asked. "I c-cc-ca...be..." Yuuma tried to say something but his grip tightened.

"Hand me the book now." He said. Yuuma handed the book to him and he grabbed it. He threw her aside and he opened up his book and started to read again.

Yuuma coughed a little. She took a big breath and exhaled slowly. "YOU COULD have KILLED ME YOU, WORTHLESS HUMAN!" She yelled.

But Madara kept on ignoring her.

Madara reached his destination and he opened up the door to the classroom. "Good Morning brats, open up your books and get out your notebooks." He said as he closed his book.

The students did as they were told. Issei was thinking about tits and ass not hearing what he was told.

Madara walked over to his desk and hit his desk. "So Issei, what were you thinking about huh? Does it involve women?" He asked.

Issei stood up fast. "NO SIR!" He yelled. "Ohhhh then what were you thinking about then?" "HOW GREAT OF A TEACHER YOU ARE SIR!" He yelled again.

Madara just stared at him for a couple of seconds. "Shut the hell up brat I know you weren't thinking such things." He said as he smacked him in the back of the head.

Issei grabbed his head and sat down. "I am sorry sir." He said. Madara turned around and went to his desk. "Let us begin."

Scene Break

Rias was sitting down at her desk. "Akeno, soon we will have to confront that Fallen after Issei's date." She said.

Akeno smiled. "Well, I can't wait to punish them." She said with a sadistic smile.

Rias was looking through some papers until she heard a knock on the door. "Come in." She said.

The doors opened up and Sona walked in."Hello Sona, what can I do for you?" She asked. "Rias are you going to deal with the Fallen Angel or will I have to?" She said.