accepting destiny

Chapter 5

I do not own Naruto or Highschool DxD

Issei stumbled back hitting the wall. "WHAT THE FUCK!" He ran out the bathroom and went straight to his living room.

[Why do you run?]

Issei looked around everywhere looking for that voice. "What do you want?" Issei was spinning around in circles. "Tell me what do you want?"

[Except your destiny.]

"What destiny? All I want is to live a peaceful life." Issei sat down on his couch and looked at his hand. He was shaking in fear.

[Live a peaceful life? Don't make me laugh, you are destined to fight. You can't live a peaceful life.]

"What do you mean fight? and where in the hell are you?"

[When you summon me I will explain to you why you must fight. But for now I will tell you who I am.]

Issei didn't move and just waited for the strange voice to speak again.

[I am Ddraig, and I am your partner. I am also known as the Red Dragon Of Domination. I am a heavenly dragon.]

"Wait, your telling me that you are a dragon and you are heavenly? How the hell is that suppose to work? Aren't dragons suppose to be creatures that destroy everything?"

[I am telling the truth boy. There are some that want to destroy everyone and everything.]

"And if your a dragon then where are you then?"

[I am only in your subconscious. Only you can hear me.]

"Oh, then explain to me about my destiny then? What do you mean I must fight?"

[You boy have been chosen to become the next Red Dragon Emperor. Every person who has a heavenly dragon as a sacred gear they are destined to fight. There is no escape.]

"Hold up, your telling me that I must fight?"

[Yes]

"I have to maybe kill someone?"

[Yes]

"And most of all my peace is gone then?"

[Yes boy now stop asking so many questions.]

'My life is ruined. My life is FUCKING ruined. No more tits no more ass no more of anything. Stupid fucking dragon.'

[You do know I can hear you right?]

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKK"

Scene Break

Madara was sitting in his chair reading his book as usual. It was really quiet no one said a word until Raynare couldn't take the quietness anymore.

"Ok, this is really boring. Why is everything so boring in this house? There isn't anything to do your always reading that lame book."

Madara looked up from his book and looked at her with a boring expression.

Raynare shut her mouth instantly after he looked at her with those eyes of his. 'When you actually take a moment he looks pretty hot.'

'What the fuck is wrong with you Raynare? Why did I say that and I said it to a human.' Raynare grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"Tell me something woman. Do you wish to die because if so I can grant your wish?" Madara closed his book and set it down on the table.

"N-No Lord Madara. I didn't mean to say it like that." She was shaking in fear. She didn't know what he was gonna do to her.