I will save this world that your God couldn't

Chapter 25

I do not own Naruto or Highschool DxD

Kuroka and Cao Cao were pushed back into the deep parts of town as they were getting overrunned by a mass swarm of Devil's and magicians. Kuroka jumped into the air and kicked two of them away, she landed on the ground and punched one of them directly in the face.

She started to let her senjutsu powers flow and she hardened her body and increased her detection awareness. She quickly threw another punch and shattered his bones.

Two magicians shot their magic attacks at her and it hit her, but she was able to take it, due to her senjutsu powers. She turned around and raised a hand up to fire a mass surge of fire at the magicians and burning them up.

"I could use some help about now." Kuroka said as she smashed two Devil's heads together.

Cao Cao slashed from left to the right and was cutting down enemies with ease, but stamina was running low for him since he is a human. "I have my own problems at the moment." He said as he blasted some of them away.

"Nya, just how many of these guys are there?" She asked.

Kuroka grabbed one of their arms and flung him to his allies and knocked them down, she took this opportunity to jump into the air and come crashing down on the pile below her with a explosive punch. The ground turned into a small crater.

More magicians shot their magic power at them and it made them unable to focus.

"Those humans are starting to get annoying." Kuroka growled.

"I agree with you there, but did you know that a portal opened up and more of those bastards are flying out?" Cao Cao said as he created a barrier around them.

"Do you have a plan?" Kuroka asked him.

He smiled at her question. "Unfortunately, no. We need to make a escape route and regroup with our allies." He said.

Kuroka detected a large source of power coming from the school, it felt as if Lord Madara cloned himself and they are the real deal. "Do you feel that? I feel so much power radiating from that school." Kuroka said.

"I can feel it as well, the tension in the air. I think we should focus on trying to escape." He said.

"What about your balance breaker?"

"I don't have the energy to use it. I hope that Tiamat and Issei are doing fine." As soon as he said that, a massive explosion appeared not too far from them and the sound of screams of agony was heard.

"Nya, we need to find a opening and quick before we become the prey." Kuroka said as she tried to think of a exit strategy.

The both of them looked over to there side and saw that some Devil's were being tossed around or killed. The unknown figure smashed the ground around her and knocked back the Devil's and magicians around her.

Kuroka's eyes widened. "Shirone?! What are you doing here?" She asked her sister.

Koneko ran up to her and entered the barrier. Deep down, she wanted to hug her and hold her tightly, but she knew she couldn't because it would still feel weird to her and the chances of Rias finding out would be catastrophic.

"I was nearby and I wanted to see what the problem was and I saw you."

"Thanks for the help, Shirone. I truly mean it." Kuroka said.

"I think we need to regroup with Lord Madara and the team and make a full assault towards the Satans." Cao Cao said.

"I wouldn't do that. Your leader just slaughtered over hundreds of soldiers and that school is a complete mess at the moment. I don't know if you know this or not, but Creuserey also entered the battlefield." Koneko said.