haaa.... rebellious son

Chapter 30

i do not own Naruto or Highschool DxD

With the whole world witnessing a God show his power and might, the shift in power and control has changed the course of the world. Japan was being filled with many foreign visitors from different countries just to meet the great, Madara Uchiha. Tiamat has been getting thousands upon thousands of requests to have the chance to meet her Emperor as countries sent gifts, food, money, weapons, followers, and even exotic women to be sure to satisfy the mans needs with anything.

The streets were filled with thousands of humans all kneeling towards the palace with utmost respect and fear. After the incident that happened not too long ago, the citizens all fell to their knees and groveled before their new Emperor. Yasaka, Penemue, Baraqiel, and Azazel have been trying to keep the people all in check as they all wanted to meet Madara after what transpired. Businesses, transportation's, and many other institutes all shut down. The treasuries vaults was emptied as planes flew across all over Japan to drop money onto the streets, but none of the people cared for it as they all remained bowing towards their Emperor.

The military was dispatched per Tiamat's orders to surround the palace just in case anyone dared to enter it without any type of proper identification or without an invite from her or Madara.

The world was still shook after seeing what was hiding in the shadows that was destroying the lives of many people.

"Would you look at that... The whole nation is bowing to you, my Lord. What do you plan to do next? You have power, influence, and even the whole world in your pockets after that incident you did." Tiamat said as she was looking over the balcony of the palace to see rows upon rows of people bowing that were completely surrounding the whole palace.

Ophis was sitting down on the railing while swinging her legs back and forth. "That's his choice now as he will either be a God of Creation or a God of Destruction. The world that many Devil's wanted to control or destroy is now in your hands, Madara Uchiha..." Ophis said.

Madara stood up from his seat and walked towards Tiamat and Ophis with Cao Cao following behind. He revealed himself to the world as his Rinnegan eyes were still visible. "This is only the beginning of the world we want to achieve. From the very beginning, I said to you all that I will destroy the Devil's and what they believed in, so I plan to finish what we have started the moment we all met and assault the Underworld to remove everyone one of their forces." Madara announced.

"The world will most likely hate you for sending human lives to fight a war, no... a Holy War to save the world from such evil, but their fates and lives all lay in the palm of your hand, my Lord." Tiamat said.

"This is much true, Lord Madara. These people look to you for answers, support, guidance, and much more. Going straight to war after revealing yourself would most likely cause a lot of backlash towards you and everyone else. You are wanting to enlist people into the military to fight against evil, but the human military can't do anything against supernatural beings." Yasaka announced.

He crossed his arms as he kept his attention towards the people. "You have still a lot to learn my Nine-Tailed Fox, it doesn't take the most powerful nations to start the next global conflict. All it takes is the will... Of a single man. They already know what they will be asked of them. Their fate, even if I can see it or even get a grasp of it, I cannot prevent it. To change fate is to change yourself. One must be able to feel change in order to change the course of fate. Such is the laws of this world and its people." Madara said.

Tiamat was extremely fascinated by how well developed his mind and his way thinking is. "Don't you see that the laws of this world and its people all belong to you now? Laws have no effect for a God such as yourself. Your guidance and vision of the new world is fate itself. No being in this world has done what you have done as to unite the world together against a common enemy, but that alone isn't only the only reason. You have shown everyone around you what life truly means as we only saw one possible doorway, but you have revealed to us that there are multiple doors before us, Lord Madara... You haven't only united the world, but you have tied the people's fates and lives together to the point where everyone can co-exist with one another." Tiamat explained.