the reason why

Chapter 19

I do not own Naruto or Highschool DxD

Madara and Tiamat reached the location of the battlefield and a magic barrier formed around them immediately. "It seems that they were waiting for us," Tiamat said.

Cao Cao and his team arrived with Vali's team and were all standing in front of them. Madara smiled lightly and was ready to experience the thrill of battle very soon.

"Madara Uchiha, I've heard that you want my weapon? What do you truly desire with a weapon such as the True Longinus?" Cao Cao asked as he walked a little towards Madara.

"That is entirely none of your business, the weapon you hold is essential to my plan," Madara said.

"You bested me once and I was honestly surprised, but this time, I'm not going to let you defeat me like last time. I have a way to defeat you and I will surely enjoy beating a God such as yourself." Vali said.

Madara smirked at his remark. "Defeat me? Our last encounter didn't end well for you and I haven't even begun to use my full power."

"Then why don't you use your full power in this fight then? You are probably going to need to since you are fighting strong opponents this time." Vali pressured him.

Madara crossed his arms. "When I used my full power, thousands of lives were lost and many more after since no one was able to stop me. If I were to use the power of the Six Paths, then all of you would be begging for me to stop."

Kuroka stepped up. "Are you sure that you want to do this? You can back out now. Fighting all of us is suicide and ridiculous." Kuroka said as she wanted him to back out of this.

"Now, now, now, Lord Madara is a man or should I say, God, that doesn't take back what he says or does. He intends to finish what he has started and destroy the evil and hypocrisy of this world." Tiamat said as she waved her hand around.

Kuroka's eyes went wide. She honestly didn't know what to say to the man who is trying to rid the problems of this world. Kuroka felt her heart skipped a beat as she remembered his words. "Every time I look into your eyes, I can see that you're protecting someone. Living in such a world where you can't see the person who is dear to you is a world of hell and I plan on becoming the savior of this world."

She now understood why all the women love him and understand him so much. "You're a fool then, you will lose to us," Kuroka said as she tried to get rid of that memory.

"Indeed, you may be powerful and dangerous, but you haven't experienced true power as of yet." Cao Cao said.

"Enough talk, let us end this," Madara said.

Cao Cao agreed and he immediately charged right at him and thrust his spear right at him. Madara dodged easily, but Vali quickly appeared behind him in his Balance Breaker and kicked him in the side.

Madara scooted away a bit. "I didn't expect that. Tiamat charged right at Arthur and tried punching him, but he had his sword out and blocked her attack.

Madara flipped forward and kicked Vali away, Cao Cao quickly tried to cut him, but he dodged out the way and Kuroka snuck up behind him and tried to punch Madara with all her might.

Madara sensed her behind him and he crouched down quickly and leg swept her.

Kuroka fell back and Vali punched Madara, but it was caught. "Touche, not quick enough," Madara said.

"Are you sure?"

[Divide Divide Divide Divide.]

Some of Madara's power was drained and he grabbed Vali's arm and flipped him over his shoulder.