sword hunting

Chapter 9

I do not own Naruto or Highschool DxD

To those people who told me about the Godly Susanoo thanks for telling me that I honestly thought it only went up to Perfect but I guess I was wrong.

Let's move on shall we

Everyone in Madara's group was quiet. No one said a word to no one for a while because they were so shocked at what they saw. All of them started to think that he was actually a God instead of a human.

Issei was sitting on the couch thinking about the fight that Madara had against a High-Class Devil.

After a while, Issei couldn't take the quietness anymore. "Alright, is it just me or did anyone else see what Mr. Uchiha did in that arena?"

Freed had his eyes closed. "You know, I'm starting to think if all this is a dream because no one and I mean no one can do what the Boss just did."

Kalawarner looked over to Freed. "I actually agree with you on that part. But the most terrifying thing about that creature was it's power. I have never felt so speechless or weak in my entire life."

[I agree with you as well Fallen. That power felt like a Dragon King or even heavenly.]

"He cut a mountain in half. He destroyed part of the arena and to top it all off he killed a High-Class Devil." Issei said.

"I am starting to wonder if Lord Madara was actually telling the truth." Raynare had her head down.

"What do you mean?" Kalawarner asked.

"Well, if you guys can remember after Riser blasted the Master with his full power he said he will respond with full power as well. I don't think that was nothing close to his full power."

Everyone had a confused look on there face. "What do you mean Raynare?" Kalawarner asked.

"I-I don't know. I just feel as if he is hiding something from us that he doesn't want to show."

"You have to be crazy if you think that. He sounded as if he was telling the truth."

"Forget that shit. Did anyone else see his eyes? When I looked into those eyes of his It felt like I was in an endless void where everything is filled with nothing but darkness." Freed said.

Madara walked out of the bathroom after taking off his armor and his torn up clothes. He put on the same Uchiha clothing and he made his way to the living room where everyone is. They all saw him walk in and they all stood up.

No one said a word unless they were spoken to.

Madara didn't say anything as he walked up to all of them. He looked at them all before saying anything. "I have missions for all of you. Soon we will move to step two of our plan."

He pointed at Raynare. "You and Blueberry will continue your jobs at the school to keep tabs on the Devil's in secret. And make sure that no one finds out what you're really doing." Madara looked over to Issei.

"The healer and the failure will patrol the streets for anything suspicious. Make sure no Devil or Angel touches a human."

Issei and Asia nodded.

"And as for you. I want you to get that Holy Sword no matter the cost. I don't want you to return here unless you have it with you."

Freed crossed his arms and gave him a smirk. "No problem Boss."

"Good, We will begin tomorrow." He said.

"So wait, what are you going to be doing then?" Raynare asked.