I can't believe it

Chapter 23

I Do not own highschool dxd or Naruto

Grayfia couldn't believe the words that were coming out of his mouth. She was amazed at how he spoke with her and how he just said that he will destroy the system that the Devil's created to maintain order and to grow their ranks.

She clenched her teeth and had to hold back from hitting him or even insulting him.

"I can't believe that you have the ner-" Grayfia stopped speaking when she saw Rias walk up to him with her bangs covering her eyes.

She was trembling a little bit, but she quickly stopped and tried to slap him across the face. Madara saw this from a mile away and he grabbed her wrist and he leaned a bit closer to her. Rias couldn't budge at all, she was staring at his one visable eye, it was as if she was being sucked into a endless void.

"How bold of you. Even if you could try and hit me, I would see it all before you could even connect." Madara said.

Rias had tears in her eyes. "I thought I could trust you, but it seems that you're nothing but a liar and manipulative human being." She said.

Madara smiled at her insult. "I am many things, but a liar I am not. Trust isn't something so easily gained over talk or some kind of gift exchange. You need to earn it becasue I learned that the hard way." He said as he was starting to remember Black Zetsu.

"Why are you even doing this? Why are you so intent on doing everything that will cause everyone to hate you?" Rias asked with a furious expression.

"I want peace, that is all. A world where everyone can love, laugh, smile, and live freely without any restraints. That is what I want, but you Devil's hate such a thing becasue all I see in your corrupt system is hate, sadness, and loneliness." Madara let go of Rias's wrist and went back to crossing his arms.

"We treat our people with respect and kindness. How is that all of the things you just said? Sure, we may have some flaws, but this word isn't perfect." Rias said.

"Exactly, I hate seeing a world so far gone who has lost the hope of living or even to those who are suffering all the time. Your system is based on slavery and the way I see it is that a dog can't go far without their leash. Now tell me, is that a life people should live, Gremory?" Madara asked as he narrowed his eyes.

"You think our system is nothing but slavery?" Grayfia asked.

"Yes, you resurrect the people who are about to die at near death becasue of a silly weapon they have inside of them. You wouldn't do such a thing if it was just a human who had no weapon or special talents becasue you see them below you and that is what I despise in this very world." Madara said with a hateful expression.

"We can't change how the system works. It's a complicated system and that is how we Devil's maintain our order, our peace, and our prestige." Rias said.

"As I said, you all care about yourselves and nothing else about this slow rotting world." Madara looked over towards Kuroka, giving her a glance saying come here.

She walked over to him and he looked over at the Koneko who was startled by him looking at her. "Follow me." Was all he said as he started to walk away from the group.

Kuroka and Koneko both followed, but Koneko was on her guard just in case if something went wrong.

Madara stopped walking and he turned around to face them. "Why did you bring us here, Lord Madara?" Kuroka asked.

"If I want to save a world, then I have to start somewhere and that is with the both of you. If I were you, I would reconcile with your sister before it's too late." He said.