poor issei

Chapter 7

I do not own Naruto or Highschool DxD

Raynare woke up and she sat up on her bed. She stretched her arms out and yawned quietly. She lowered her arms and looked around. Everyone was still asleep.

She looked over to the clock and saw it was five o clock. "I must of slept like a baby then." She uncovered herself so she can get out of bed.

After a bit she walked out of her room or the girl's room and went to the kitchen to go get something to eat. There was some light in the livingroom making it a little easier to see.

She entered the kitchen and looked around. 'This place has nothing to offer. There's just water and Ramen this is not gonna fill me up.'

There was snoring out in the living room so she looked over and saw Freed laying there with his arm on the ground and his mouth open.

"What a pig." She whispered.

"Tell me about it." Madara said as he was reading his book. Raynare jumped almost falling over.

"W-What are you doing?"

Madara flipped a page of his book. "I am sitting and reading what else does it look like?"

"I'm not talking about that I mean why did you not sleep at all?"

"there was no need to sleep." Raynare couldn't believe that he didn't sleep. If she remembered correctly he said to make sure to get a good rest and he didn't sleep at all.

"Why? Just why?"

"If I fall asleep there is a possibility that we might get attacked. And if we did my plan would fail and it would all be for nothing."

"Your crazy you know that? Who would be stupid enough to attack us in the first place?"

"There are many people in this world that would attack when you don't have your guard up. Like the Devil's maybe or the Angel's. Or your kind as well you never know."

Raynare sighed and left the kitchen. As she left the kitchen another Madara popped out of the hallway making her fall to the ground.

"It seems that it's all clear." The shadow clone disappeared and Raynare slowly got up.

"How do you do that? And what is all clear?"

"It's just one of my abilities. The aparment is clear and there is no one around it that looks suspicous."

Raynare just couldn't figure him out. "So when are we leaving to go meet the Devil Princess?"

"When everyone is awake. I did tell them to have a good nights sleep because today is gonna be a long one."

Kalawarner came out of her room and stood at beginning of the hallway a little tired. "Mmmm, Master i'm in need of help."

Raynare turned around and saw Kalawarner standing there in her underwear. "What in the hell are you doing?"

Madara looked up from his book and saw her. Kalawarner walked a little closer to Madara and bent forward exposing mostly all of her tits.

"Can you help me?"

Madara closed his book and placed it on his table beside him. "I do not have time for these pathetic little games. If you have time to complain then you have time to get ready."

Kalawarner pouted and stood straight up. "Your no fun you know that?" She went back to her room and started getting dressed.

"So why didn't you like jump her immediately or something? Because any man would take the opportunity to take that offer but your the first not to. So why didn't you?" Raynare asked.