THIS POWER IS NOT OF YOUR GOD'S CREATION!!!

32

I do not own Naruto or Highschool DxD

Madara's forces slowly advanced towards the cities of the Underworld with his soldiers all tracking him. The boots of the humans when they all stepped on the ground sounded as if a heavy drum was getting hammered every time they took a step forward. The Angel's, Fallen Angel's, and Youkai's all flew above them in their formation. They were beginning to approach one of the cities in the Underworld as they kept their walking pace.

Before they were able to recommence, Madara ceased in his tracks that caused everyone else to stop to see why he stopped. Madara used his sensory skills to distinguish anything around him, but nothing alerted his senses.

This brought a mischievous grin to the Uchiha as he crossed his arms while he just stood there with his grin. Though he couldn't sense anyone around him, he still knew someone was masking their presence from him. "Show yourself, demon. There is no escaping me wherever you go." Madara announced out.

A figure materialized a couple of feet apart from him. Madara was able to distinguish the figure as it wore a multicolored robe while carrying a staff in its hand. "I'm surprised you were able to detect me even when I was hiding my presence away from you. You have entered a place where you don't belong as this whole place hates you, Madara."

Madara remained in his usual stance as he spoke calmly. "Taking Hell out of the picture has been my goal from the very beginning. If you're standing in front of me, that indicates to me that you oppose my world as you either want to protect this place, or you want to take it for yourself." Madara expressed with certainty.

"Hahaha. I must say, the rumors about you don't exactly paint the picture I imagined. People call you a God, but I wonder if those words are true, not lies, Madara. Are you a figure of light for the people behind you, or are you a man who has greater objectives that only you have prepared? Everyone wants power, that is the cycle of thought in every generation, Madara. So... What is it that you want to control?"

Madara's smirk vanished as he stared at the man ahead of him. "Those words you have spoken couldn't be any more wrong. You asked if I am a figure of light? No, I am only a shadow who is holding the burdens of all the sins in this world, so that I could create a world for all these people to live in without people like you in it. The only objectives I have is slaying every last one of you damn bastards. So... Why don't you tell your forces who have been hiding to ambush us to come out."

The figure stood still before hearing another person speak.

"Hades, I always knew you had some type of alternative motive. But you confronting us like this was a pretty bad decision." Azazel said.

"I've planned this from the very beginning. The Devil's haven't even assembled their forces yet, so I will be sure to kill you because you are the only obstacle in my way before I can truly take control of the Underworld. Do you hear me, Madara?! I'll bury you all where you stand! ATTACK!" Hades flung his hand forward that caused massive amounts of undead soldiers to charge at them.

It looked as if a mob was speeding towards them as Hades just stood in the very same spot.

Grim Reapers began to charge as well towards them.

The combination of undead soldiers and Grim Reapers looked impossible to take on as they had thousands of them.

Madara clenched his fists in disappointment and dissatisfaction. "Are you this much of a coward? You can't come out yourself and fight, so you have to make others do your work for you? Well then, I will just have to show you why your choice was the ultimate downfall of your forces."