the meeting between the 3 faction

Chapter 14

I Do not own highschool dxd or Naruto

Let's go

Madara and his group returned back home with their newest member. Everyone quickly sat down on the floor or the couch from walking too much. Madara got out of his armor and sat down in his chair.

Tiamat was the only one standing in the middle of the living room. "This is your home? I was expecting something bigger for a God." She asked.

Madara looked at her. "If you hate it, you can always sleep outside. Besides, trying to make a living off of just teaching isn't even remotely good, so if you want to live here, you need to work."

"I see, then what would you like me to do my Lord?" Tiamat asked as she bowed her head a little.

Madara thought of a job she can do. "I will do anything for you my Lord. If you want me to do porn, hard labor, cleaning or whatever, I will accept anything." Tiamat said.

"She is definitely determined to work," Kalawarner said.

Raynare clenched her fist. "She thinks she can get closer to the Master that way. She plans on getting close to him by being his favorite." Kalawarner just shook her head at hearing this.

"You disappoint me Raynare," Kalawarner said.

Raynare looked straight at her. "What do you mean?"

"If you want to get closer to him, then why don't you start putting in more work then?"

Raynare was going to yell at her, but stopped and thought about what she said to her just now. "I think you're probably right for the first time in your life Kalawarner."

"Don't push it."

Madara smiled at the idea that popped into his head. "Very well then, I have a perfect job for you that you must do no matter what or the cost."

"What would that be my Lord?"

"I want you to become the Principal of Kuoh Academy," Madara said as he gave Tiamat a piercing look.

Everyone looked at the Master with a weird look.

Tiamat looked up and looked into his eyes. "I have heard that there are High-Class Devils in that school. They would know my identity immediately once I step foot into that school." Tiamat said with a little worry.

"I will make the current Principal into the Vice-Principal but, when you are not there, he will become the current Principal of the school," Madara said as he grabbed his book and started reading it.

"What would be my purpose as the Principal my Lord?"

Madara didn't look away from his book. "It's to control the entire school. When you are in control of the school, then the students of Kuoh will obey you and besides, do you know who is a student?" He asked.

Tiamat quickly realized who was at that school. "The High-Class Devils."

Madara smiled at her answer. "Indeed, if we control the students we control the school and the Devil's who are there."

"I didn't even think of that what so ever," Freed said.

"We have to do this quick as well since our school trip to Kyoto is coming up and soon after that, the meeting between the three factions will commence soon after the trip," Madara said.

"Meeting between the three factions?" Tiamat asked.

"Yea, I have heard that they want to establish peace between the three of them, but the Master has been invited to the meeting as well," Raynare said.