Let's set it ablaze

Chapter 27

I do not own Naruto or Highschool DxD

The entire town was set in a blaze as Madara and his forces left the battlefield after killing Ajuka and Sirzechs. Rias was still in shock from seeing someone she knew for the longest time and held the system in it's place was dead. A Satan that was respected among the entirety of the Underworld, but a mere mortal was able to slay a Satan that is far above any human in this world.

Even after seeing Ajuka on the ground, her best friend seemed to be now trying to join Madara and his cause for world peace. She couldn't let her friend be manipulated into Madara's twisted goals and dreams, she was someone who was always with her from thick and thin. Having another follower will just ruin everything, and make him even more of a twisted false prophet.

"Akeno, don't believe him, he has always done this. He would try to show us all that are ways are flawed and broken, but for thousands of years we held a decent and steady system for the Underworld. Devil's were left in check, and there was a system that actually worked and made us all prophet off that, but now, everything the Devil's worked hard to get is now gone. He is no messiah, God, or savior. He's a human who thinks too highly of himself and thinks he can actually save something."

"Hasn't he already? He proved to us a dozen times by now that he is capable of saving this world. He killed off members of the Old Satan Faction and even Ajuka. Everything he has done has went according to his plan, Rias. I know I was your Queen, and I'm still your friend, but don't you think that Devil's were in the wrong from the start? We ignored the world and gained prophet from those who actually worshiped us." Akeno explained to her.

"I understand your point of view, but I was raised and perfected into being a important figure in the Underworld, and now you're saying that you want to join him for destroying the very things I chose to believe?" Rias asked her as she crossed her arms together.

"Look at this place. This is nothing, but the spoils of war. Devil's, Angel's, and Fallen Angel's all killed and for what? We could have avoided all this pointless bloodshed and saved so many lives, but apparently Madara was right about one thing. Everyone has different beliefs and it sparks wars due to those different beliefs as everyone wants someone to follow their code and laws. Now tell me, what have we really been doing, Rias? Our time spent doing missions and gaining prophet from those who worship the Devil's are nothing but jobs that are meant for lower beings." Akeno said.

Rias grabbed her arm tightly. "Why are you trying to defend him? What has he done for you? You're spouting nonsense of a man who has not done a single thing for you to make you pay respect to this man. Why are you blindly telling me that this man is probably the hope of this world when everything he has done is the complete opposite of what he said?"

Akeno stayed quiet for a bit as Rias kept trying to talk her out of it.

"Madara wants peace, but starts a war with the Devil's. He wants to remove suffering, but he creates it instead. He wants a world where hate doesn't exist, but he solely created more hate and it's all fueling towards him and his followers. So tell me... Are you really sure that this man is truly a savior, or a man who has been blinding everyone into believing he's some God?" Rias asked her.

Akeno clenched her fists up. "You will never understand, I thought as you did once. I was so convinced that a man of his caliber was nothing more than a man who dreams too big, but I was convinced otherwise. If you honestly believe he is some false God, then explain to me this. How does a false God kill Ajuka and completely removes the entire Evil Piece system? How does a false God have Azazel and Yasaka join him in his cause for a world better than this one? How does a false God who told us so many times that he will take or destroy something he does not like and shows us that his words are absolute?" Akeno countered back.