you want my eyes? hn!

20

I do not own Naruto or Highschool DxD

The trip to Kyoto was slowly coming to an end and everyone was starting to pack up their things and head back to the academy tomorrow. "This little vacation flew by real quick," Raynare said as she was putting away her belongings.

"You tell me. It didn't really feel like a vacation, it felt more like hell." Kalawarner responded.

"We have the rest of the day to do something before we head back anyway. Why don't we do something?" Raynare asked.

"Nya, I like the sound of that. I wouldn't mind relaxing for a bit. I kinda really need to relax a bit because of all the stuff I went through, it would be nice." Kuroka said as she walked into their room.

Raynare and Kalawarner were still trying to comprehend that the SS-Class Stray is apart of their group as well as Cao Cao. "You could of have knocked first you know?" Kalawarner said.

"It's whatever, but have you seen Lord Madara? I can't find him anywhere." Kuroka asked.

"Now that I think about it, I haven't seen him at all today. Did you ask anyone else that might have seen him? We were kinda packing for a while, so we didn't have a chance to see him." Kalawarner said.

"Cao Cao said he last saw him in the hotel. Freed and Issei didn't see him either and that Dragon King was still sleeping the last time I saw her." Kuroka explained.

Raynare brought a hand to her chin. "Strange? He really doesn't leave without saying anything." She said.

"Why are you looking for him?" Kalawarner asked.

"I wanted to ask him something, but apparently he is nowhere to be seen." Kuroka pouted.

Penemue and Cao Cao both appeared at Raynare's and Kalawarner's room. "Excuse me, ladies, but we might have a small problem," Penemue said as she had her hands together.

All of them looked at her. "Yasaka is here and is wanting Madara's presence."

Raynare facepalmed herself and shook her head in disappointment. "I guess we will just have to go and speak with her," Raynare said with irritation in her voice.

"Oh my, how fun this will be when she sees us," Kuroka said as she smiled. The five of them left the room and headed down to the main lobby of the hotel and saw Yasaka sitting down with multiple guards around her.

Yasaka looked over and saw two familiar faces. She narrowed her eyes and had a hateful look. "You have the nerve to show up here after what you tried to do." She said.

"Well hello to you too," Kuroka said.

"Funny thing is, Kuroka and Cao Cao are actually apart of his group now. They work for him now and their affiliations with Khaos Brigade and the Hero Faction are over Yasaka." Penemue said with respect and honesty.

Yasaka sighed and she gestured for Penemue to sit. She obliged and sat down across from her. "Now then, what is this unexpected visit about?"

"I wanted to speak with Lord Madara, but I don't see him anywhere. Do you know where he might possibly be?" She asked.

"That's our problem as well actually. We honestly don't know where he is or what he is doing at this very moment."

Yasaka was a little surprised that they didn't know where he was. "How is that possible? All of you are with him mostly the whole time, I don't know how that is possible?" Yasaka said.

"That's just him, he is always doing something or planning something big. We barely know about him. He always seems... Distant or even alone sometimes when I think about it. He's happy when he fights and looks sad when he is being alone." Raynare said as she didn't like seeing him like that.