Rias's Concern

Chapter 16

I don't own highschool dxd or Naruto

Madara was asleep on his bed. He was about to wake up, but something or someone was holding him back from waking up. After a while, he opened up his eyes and saw he was back where he first met the Sage.

"What is it this time old man? Did I break a rule of yours or is it that you don't like my methods of changing this world? I am going to achieve my goal and make this hellish world a better one for everyone."

The Sage of the Six Paths appeared in front of him with a small smile. "Madara Uchiha, you haven't changed at all since the last time we spoke. I just wanted to say that you have simply removed the people who were opposing your goal or hurting the ones who put their hands on the on the people who are closest to you and there is nothing wrong with that."

"Then what do you want if you are not here to punish me or scorn me?" Madara asked with an annoyed tone.

"I have come back to warn you about a certain someone. I know where you are going and what you plan to do, but there is someone who is extremely dangerous. This person you must absolutely stay away from at all costs."

Madara smiled at the thought of someone who is actually skilled and worthy that the Sage of Six Paths is slightly concerned about. "Who is this person you speak of?"

"I do not know, this person could cause a problem to the legendary Uchiha himself if you try and mess with this person."

"I am no longer the legendary Uchiha, I'm simply a relic of the past or the ghost of the Uchiha old man. No one truly knows of the Uchiha or my origin in this world."

Hagoromo smile saddened a bit. "You speak as if you lost everything... You really are the reincarnation of Indra." Hagoromo said quietly.

Madara crossed his arms. "That's enough about me, let's get back to who this dangerous warrior you speak of."

"I am simply telling you to be careful Madara, this man is someone you have never fought and is most likely stronger than you."

"Hahaha, if you're that worried, then give me the full power of the Sage of the Six Paths. I already have one of your powers, but I'm still missing one half of your power in order to become a God of this world." Madara said seriously.

Hagoromo looked at Madara seriously. "I cannot do that, the last time you held my power, you put everyone in the Infinite Tsukuyomi and you died after using all of your chakra in one go. I came here to warn you, not give you power, so you don't ruin this world as well."

Madara smirked at his answer. "It seems that you still hold a grudge against me after putting everyone in the world of dreams, but that doesn't matter now because I look forward to this person you speak of."

Hagoromo smiled again. "We will see, but it seems that there is another problem at hands." He said as he disappeared with a smile.

"What do you mean by that old man? What problem are you speaking of?" Madara asked, but he didn't get an answer from him. He woke up from his dream quickly and sat up to attack anyone who was trying to assassinate him.

As he did this, he heard a moan and he looked around to see what problem the old man spoke about.

Madara didn't find anyone, but he looked forward and saw Tiamat with her tits hanging out. She was blushing a little bit at where Lord Madara's hand was. "If you're craving for someone, then I will take the part," Tiamat said as she grabbed his hand and made him squeeze harder.

Madara had an angry look. "Damn you old man, I will make you pay for this." He said quietly.

"Lord Madara, please take me now. I will accept anything you want, I can do all sorts of naughty plays for you from bondage to roleplay."