The combination

33

I do not own Naruto or Highschool DxD

Madara and Tiamat charged right towards Tannin and Crom Cruach. Tiamat flew right through the middle where a gap was big enough to pass through. She extended out her arms while flying passed the both of them as she clawed the side of their bodies. Pools of blood gushed out from both of them, but it didn't do much to them than just leave a stinging sensation.

Tannin flew around out a good distance before flying straight at them. Crom Cruach flew right in impaling her with his claws that barely did nothing, but the Susano'o armor was broken a tad bit.

Tiamat swung around in a circle to tail whip Crom across the face that successfully hit that caused a big thump noise, but as soon as she tail whipped him, Tannin slammed his foot right in her face that sent out a gush of air out her body. She was stunned by this kick, but Madara took actions of his own while she was stunned. "I'll deal with these vermin." He said.

Madara produced two black receivers before he inserted them into Tiamat's head to start infusing massive amounts of chakra within her. The feeling she was sensing within her body felt something, not of this world. The magical powers she had were being infused with one another by something that she never experienced before.

It was condensing her powers to heights that she didn't even know she could reach. She could feel his life essence as they were connected while everything they did was in sync. His thoughts were flowing right into her mind while her thoughts were also flowing right into his. Her eyes began to change from a dragon look to the Rinnegan.

In all her life, she couldn't imagine tasting the power of Godly power such as this. Now after becoming one with one another, her views on this world have changed. Feeling like everything was irrelevant to this newfound power she had. Taking the chance to get a bigger gap difference between her and the other two dragons, she flew back quite a distance. Both of them slammed their hands together while magic and chakra infused with one another.

(Wood Style: Deep Forest Flaming Emergence!) Madara and Tiamat both said in unison. This was an entirely new attack he created out of magic and chakra.

Out from the ground below them where the main forces are fighting, a massive tree that was covered in blue scorching flames grew out from the ground as the branches wrapped around the two dragons. The scorching tree was squeezing the life out of them while also burning them.

Tannin and Crom Cruach felt their bones being ripped apart slowly. They had to free themselves before they either were squeezed to death or burned to death. Crom Cruach released his power that broke away the tree branches that had him chained.

He flew right at them, but Madara motioned to unsheathe his katana while Tiamat followed the exact motion he did. She pulled out the sword until she swung her sword that sent out wind razors. The air blades that were sent from just swinging the sword that flew right past Crom Cruach's wings. A couple of seconds went by before he could feel that his wings were being detached from his body.

He began to descend towards the ground at an uncontrollable speed.

Tannin had enough of all this. He roared out before his power broke him free from the restraints. Flying straight up into the air, he began to charge up a magical attack in his hands. The concentrated magic energy in his hands was enough to destroy an entire city.

Madara and Tiamat began to make a couple of hand signs. (Fire Style: Majestic Demolisher Flame!) They released a stream of fire simultaneously that infused with one another. Tannin extended his arm out as a red beam was shout out of his hand that collided with the fire as it was a standstill. The two attacks didn't budge whatsoever.