'does he like him back..'

(Credits to Axkoxs_) they gave me a really good idea for this part<3)

It's been a few months after they started dating. Mic always tried to make a move on aizawa but the others would stop him because he was with izuku.
Izuku and aizawa had the healthiest relationship. They always went on dates and spent basically every moment they could together. But after today izuku started questioning their relationship..

In the morning
Izukus pov

I hear shuffling in the bed and woke up "what are you doing sho", I turn on the light and see him getting on his shoes. "I have to go to ua early for work and then teach class. You can stay here and sleep, Love you"   "love you too sho", I say drifitng off to sleep again.

AIZAWA POV

I kiss my sleeping lover before heading off to work. I got there and see mic waiting for me, 'what the hell does he want'  "hey aizawa can you meet me at 12:00 in your class". I dont respond I just walk past him. I wonder what he wants though.

Idk what else to write so skip to 12pm

I see mic walk through my classroom door while I was Teaching.
I totally forgot about meeting with him. "Okay class dismissed, me and present mic have something to talk about." The whole class obeyed and looked confused except bakugo. I looked at him and he was glaring at me angrily. 'The fuck did I do' I thought.
After everyone was gone mic spoke up, "so um I been hiding this for a while but i couldnt say it cuz you got with izuku. I liked you since high school and I was planning on telling you but I seen how happy you were with izuku so I didnt wanna ruin your happiness. Although I cant keep it in anymore. I love you shota aizawa". Wow.

HEHE THATS ALL YOULL GETTT JAJDIJA
izubabes pov now😖😭

I wanted to suprise my boyfriend and give him some of his favorite food. I walked all the way to UA and started walking to his class.
I saw 1A looking at me so I went over to kacchan first, "hey what's going on whys everyone outside" I asked worridly.
"Hey nerd it's because when present mic came in aizawa told everyone to leave so they are talking right now" my heart suddenly stops.
I stand there with a blank but also worried face and I guess kacchan could tell, he pulled me into a hug saying "I'm sure he won't cheat what about you eavesdrop and see".
I get out of his arms and walk to the door beside my childhood friend. Press my ear against it and look at kacchan waiting to see if I hear anything.
This is what I heard...

Same thing mic said to aizawa earlier
"I liked you since high school and I was planning on telling you but I seen how happy you were with izuku so I didnt wanna ruin your happiness. Although I cant keep it in anymore. I love you shota aizawa".

I pull my ear away from the door quickly not even being able to hear if sho said yes or not. Tears filled in my eyes quickly, I try holding them back but kacchan pulled me to the bathroom. "Let it out deku go ahead" was all it took, I sat against the wall slowly going down onto the floor crying. My chest hurt so bad and I could barely breathe, "deku it's okay now can you calm down and tell me what happened". His voice was smooth and sincere, "present mic confessed to aizawa but I pulled my ear away from the door before hearing if he said yes or no to present mic but what if he said yes even tho hes dating me. Am I good enough kacchan. What if he never even loved me" I say breaking down even more. I felt two arms around my waist pull me into a hug, "your perfect in my eyes and if he cheats it's his loss".

MWAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER YESSIR