aizawa did what!?

AIZAWAS POV

I woke up and my head hurt pretty bad. I only remember getting jealous of izuku and kamanari so I started drinking.
I see mic beside me with no shirt, midnight across me, nezu asleep on the couch, and hawks sitting in the corner with a bunch of empty KFC buckets.
'What the hell happened last night'. I open my phone and go to Instagram. Scrolling for a little my heart drops when I see a pic of me and mic KISSING!? 'Shit i need to text izuku'.

THE CHAT

A: hey baby goodmorning
seen 10:49am

A: how was it with denki and bakugo
Seen 10:50am

A: what's wrong why are you ignoring me kitten??
Seen 10:53am

Izukus pov before aizawa texted him

I was a bit upset after kacchan told me that aizawa seemed mad at me and that he was gonna have a mini party with the pros but didnt invite me.
What's his deal anyways.
It was 9:30 am and the other two were still playing games.
I grabbed my phone logging back into Instagram looking through my following list, clicking onto midnight's account.
On midnight's account I seen a picture of my boyfriend and present mic kissing. Maybe even making out from the looks of it
I feel tears form in my eyes and I couldnt move. I was in shock. It started getting harder to breathe as tears slowly ran down my cheek. I need to show kacchan.
"Kacchan look" I say shoving the phone into his face. After he looks at the phone he immediately went to go get something from the living room and kitchen while telling denki to comfort me.
"Hey izu what's wrong why are you crying" my ex lover said.
"I wasnt gonna say anything but it's pointless now" so I explained everything.
How me and aizawa were dating. How idk if he said yes to mics confession.
How he cheated on me and kissed mic last night.
Kamanari looked pissed but all he was worried about was me, "its gonna be okay izuku dont worry. You have me and bakugo and some of the pros. Dont forget your other friends". Sundenly my phone chimed, I picked it up and saw it was from 'sho ml❤".
I opened it and read all of the texts he sent.
I didnt wanna talk to him right now.
Not after what he did. I just need a break.
"Hey nerd here" I hear kacchan say. I turned my head and he had a bunch of snacks, his hoodie he had on earlier, and a stuffed animal.
He threw it all on the bed and we put Netflix on the TV.

Meanwhile...
Pro heros gc

Aizawa: WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU POST THAT

midnight: WE WERE DRUNK I DONT REMEMBER ANYTHING AND YOU SHOULDNT HAVE EVEN KISSED HIM

mic: so the kiss was a mistake..

Aizawa: YES OBVIOUSLY. IZUKU ISNT EVEN ANSWERING MY TEXTS SO I KNOW HE SEEN THE POST.

hawks: chill just apologize and say you were drunk or something.

Nezu: it's not that simple hawks

Midnight: he still cheated drunk or not

Aizawa: ITS NOT CHEATING. I DIDNT WANNA KISS HIM

Nezu: let's @ izuku and get him on

Nezu: @izuku
Midnight: @izuku
Hawks: @izuku
Mic: @izuku
Aizawa: @izuku

Izuku: what the hell do you want

Aizawa: izuku please answer my texts

Izuku: how about no

Aizawa: just talk to me

Izuku: Yk what how about we meet in person and "talk" :)

Midnight: oh shit

Mic: ...

Nezu: let's meet infront of UA. All of us

Hawks: I'll go I dont have patrol

Izuku: kami and kacchan are going. Aka kaminari and bakugo

Aizawa: ok thanks for letting me talk

Izuku: whatever I'm omw

IZUKU WENT OFFLINE

midnight: Yk he didnt mean talk since he put " " around the word talk. He might smack the shit out of you

Mic: I'll step in then

Midnight: yeah just cause you like him you'll step in. Your probably the one who kissed aizawa first.

Hawks: yeah I'm on izukus side. I hope he smacks you.

Nezu: nobody will jump in. Now offline and get to UA

EVERYONE WENT OFFLINE

(MAKING NEXT PART RN)