Another date

Izumis POV
Dad: Izuku
Father: aizawa

Me and kitsaru are on a date right now and I'm so glad he's finally mine!! I've had a crush on him for so long but I was scared he wouldn't like me back.

It's nice to know that he actually does tho cuz I truly love him.

This is only our second date and also it's been a week of us dating.

"Hello I will be your server today! What can I get for you two?" The waiter randomly interrupts my thoughts.

"Hello, my girlfriend here would like a cheeseburger with tomatoes, lettuce, and mayonnaise"

"Alright I can do that for you and what do you want sir"

"I would like a medium rare steak with some fries to share with my girlfriend as well" kitsaru said.

And with that the waiter left us to alone again.

"Hey babe I know it's a bit early in the relationship but can we get promise rings?? I seen some really cute rings on Pinterest and they aren't that expensive" I say.

We aren't that far in the relationship but I really want promise rings cuz I heard that couples do it and it means that the two promise to always love each other and each couple can put different promises into the rings.

"Sure how much are they" kitsaru says.

I show him the rings off my phone that I took screenshots of and for the next five minutes we talked about it until our food came.

"Here's the food for the lady" our waiter Laura says as she sets down my food and then moves onto my boyfriends food saying "and here's the steak for the man". "Thank you" I say with a smile on my face, "of course, enjoy!" She replied back to me.

While I was talking to the waiter I did notice kitsaru looking to our right and I looked over to see a girl staring at him.

'Why is he looking at a girl what the fuck' I thought to myself.

I started to overthink and tell myself things like 'she's so much prettier then me', 'what if he cheats', 'she's skinnier and so much more perfect then me', 'am I good enough for him?', and more.

I mean she really did look gorgeous. She has long brown hair, brown eyes, A perfect body, a perfectly shaped nose, natural long nails, and just everything about her was perfect.

While I'm over here with ugly green hair and I'm so fat

While I'm over here with ugly green hair and I'm so fat. I have such a big nose and a weird smile unlike her.

I wouldn't be surprised if he left me for this girl.

"Hey babe you okay?? You've been staring over there instead of eating your food" I hear my boyfriend say.
"Yeah I'm okay I just lost my appetite lemme call me dad and tell him to pick me up" I say as I get up and walk off to the bathroom.