Cofession

Dad: Izuku
Father: aizawa

Izumis POV

I'm gonna do it today!!! I'm gonna confess to my crush and childhood best friend kitsaru!!

I get dressed in a black dress that has a skirt at the end. A brown/tanish long button up shirt which I tied together to make shorter and cuter.

Then I start on my makeup

Then I start on my makeup. I don't usually wear much.
I only wear mascara, lipgloss, and eyeliner sometimes.

After I'm done getting dressed I texted kitsuki.
.
.
.
.
.
Me:
Heyyy

Kitsuki🧸❤️:
Hey Izumi 😊

Me:
Do you wanna meet at the cafe?? I need to talk to you

Kitsuki🧸❤️:
Sure I'll be there in 10 mins

Me:
Alright see ya

Back irl

Alright so now I just need to get dad to give me a ride.
I rush down the steps and go to my dad who's in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Hi dad", "hey baby what's up" he reply's back.

He already knows about my crush and is supportive of it. "I'm gonna confess to kitsaru but I need a ride to the cat cafe on ******** street".

My dad turns back to me and says "sure let me tell your father I'm leaving ok hun".

YESSS, "okay and I'll go get the car started".

I'm so excited, I hope he says yes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok I'm finally here..
"Bye dad love you" I shout as I shut the door.

I walk in and see the red haired boy I have been crushing on. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Hey Izumi, what did you wanna talk about?" He questions.

Okay here it goes...

"I really like you kitsaru and if you don't like me back that's totally fine and I hope it doesn't ruin our friendship but I just needed to tell you because I've liked you for a long time now"

I squeezed my eyes shut while speaking to avoid eye contact but then I opened one hesitantly and looked at him.

His eyes were wide and glistening in the sunlight that is shining through the windows. His lips looked plump and chapped but they seemed soft.

"I like you too Izumi..."