proposal. (cute)

Aizawa: hey bakugo sorry for texting you late but I'm proposing to izuku tomorrow if you wanna be there. Itll be at the beach 8pm

Bakugo: sure and I'm glad you guys are back together and happy this time. Dont hurt him old man

Aizawa: I wont i love him to much to. I gotta go goodnight problem child

Bakugo: night and tell izuku I said goodnight too.

Aizawa: mhm

THE NEXT DAY
Aizawas pov

"Baby wake up midnight and bakugo want to hang out with you today" I say quietly to my sleeping lover.
Today was the day I will be proposing to him.
He slowly opens his eyes and they met we mine, he smiles brightly and goes to get ready and so do I.
Izuku wore a short black dress with a green cropped long sleeve shirt over Top.
It looked like this.

"You look so gorgeous baby" I say to izuku

"You look so gorgeous baby" I say to izuku. He blushed and covered his face making me let out a low laugh. "Come on let me drive you to bakugos. Midnight is already there too". I Grab izukus hand and the car keys.
We went outside and I open his door for him and shut it once hes all the way in.

(I added extra cute scenes cuz why not. I wrote to much angst I gotta make up for it.)

Once izuku was dropped off
3rd person pov

Aizawa and hawks were working together to set up the beach. They wanted it to be perfect considering this would be a very special night for both izuku and aizawa.
Meanwhile midnight and bakugo were GOSSIPING with izuku.
(I feel like they would be tea buddies tbh)
This went on for hours until it was finally time for midnight and bakugo to bring izuku to the beach.
They texted aizawa first to make sure it was done or not so they wouldnt ruin the proposal.

AT THE BEACH YESSIRRR

Izuku was blindfolded infront of aizawa while aizawa was getting on his knees.
Hawks, midnight, bakugo, and nezu beside them watching.
"You can take off the blindfold now babe" aizawa called out to izuku who was now raising his hands to the fabric covering his eyes.
He untied the knot and took the blindfold off his eyes to see his boyfriend on one knee.

"Izuku midoriya you make me the happiest man alive and I probably wouldve been single forever if its wasnt for you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I know we argued a bunch and been through a lot together but that's what makes our bond stronger. I wanna have kids with you and spend the rest of my life with you so...
will you marry me?"

(I suck ass at proposal speeches and vows and everything so I'm sorry😭🤭)