Keeping secrets

Izumi and hinata agreed to keep their relationship a secret but the other couple, mitsuka and atsuku are gonna tell their parents.

They are about to right now actually, it's breakfast time and Izuku cooked as always while aizawa just ate and drink coffee. The 4 girls were silently eating until atsuku spoke up "hey dad and father I just wanna say that I'm bisexual and Umm I'm kinda dating mitsuka" she just decided to spit it all out at once.

She knew they would be supportive since they are gay themselves but it's still nerve racking telling your parents that you have a girlfriend and stuff.

"That's great hunny, me and your dad will support you. what about Izumi are you bi too" she heard her dad Izuku speak up.

Izumi shot her head up and looked at hinata, "actually dad I do like a girl but I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me back". Izuku came out the kitchen with more drinks for the girls, "and why do you think that sweetie" he said to Izumi.

"Oh well she has a boyfriend so it's pretty clear she won't date me", "aw I'm sorry hun if you ever wanna talk about it to me then you can" Izuku said back to Izumi with a warm smile on his face.

After breakfast Izumi and hinata went back to the room and locked the door.

They stayed in their pajamas and put on a Coraline. Hinata got into the bed and held the covers open while waiting her girlfriend to get in the bed and cuddle her.

They started the movie and 30 minutes in someone tried opening the door and found out it was locked, "open the door I have snacks" they heard a voice call out on the other side.

They knew it was Izuku so they got up and opened the door for him, "hey girls why was the door locked" he questions since he was curious.

The two looked for an excuse before hinata spoke up "we were watching a movie and didn't want any interruptions from mitsuka and atsuku". Izuku was still suspicious but believed the two.

He set the snacks down and shut the door behind him.
"That was a close one right babe" hinata asked Izumi.

That nickname made Izumi blush and hinata knew so, that's why she keeps saying it.

Then they cuddled and went to bed although they forgot to lock the door again.