league of villans found out

Shiggys pov

"Hey guys check out the news" I hear toga shout while running up to us. We all walked to the living room and I grabbed the TV remote turning it on. The news showed my BROTHER!? He apparantly went missing earlier.

"Guys start getting ready we need to look for them" I shout at them. Theres no way in hell I'm letting my brother get hurt. "What's so important about him shiggy" toga questions. Why is she asking so many questions god dammit. "Hes my brother and I wont let him be in trouble. Go get ready and meet me back here in 5 minutes. We are gonna search everywhere".

The league seemed shocked at first but quickly ran into their rooms. Either it was because they'd do the same if they had siblings or just because I was the boss. Who cares!?

First to get done was dabi and then toga. Kurogiri didnt really need to get ready so he stayed in the living room with me. "Kurogiri make a portal to ****** first" I demand at him.

LATER

it's been a few hours and theres only one place we havent checked. Although it was getting late and we all needed to rest.
Well that's what I thought until I saw present mic walking in the dark suspiciously.
"Follow me" I whisper to the others. He brought us to a weird creepy place and slowly unlocked a door going inside.
I creep over to a window I saw on the side of the door and I cant believe what I saw...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IZUKU!? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?
WHY WOULD A PRO HERO CAPTURE A TEEN-
"Holy shit that's your sibling boss. We need to stalk them and take videos of them hurting him and stuff for proof" dabi whisper-shouts.
I pull out my phone to take a few pictures of izuku and present mic.
I couldnt really hear what they were saying because the door was shut.
I may be a villian but I still care about the people I love and I'd do anything to make sure hes safe from that bastard present mic.