waiting pt 1.

When izuku got back to the car aizawa drove to the airport and they started boarded the plane to go back to japan.
Aizawa was anxious but excited to find out if his lover was actually pregnant or not.
Meanwhile izuku was a bit scared to have a kid because he was only 16 and turning 17 in a few months. Other then that he was pretty happy to finally be able to have a family with shota.
The plane ride would be a few hours but izuku could manage until they arrived to japan.
I guess they would go to recovery girl first and if she cant tell them then they will go to a hospital. 

AT JAPAN

Izuku hasnt told anyone yet, not even his best friend bakugo. Aizawa was sitting infront of him talking to recovery girl and explaining every detail.
She was supportive of course and took izuku into the room.
She made him lay on a bed so she can do an ultra sound but nothing showed.
Although there was one more way. The natural way.

A PREGNANCY TEST!

izuku reached in his pocket and pulled it out and took a plastic cup to pee in so he can put the test in.
If this didnt work he truly wasnt pregnant but if he was it would be a miracle.
He read the box carefully for instructions, peed in the cup, placed the stick in the cup, got pee on the stick, took it put and laid it on the sink.
That's what the box said to do and he followed every instruction the best he could.
Now all he had to do was wait five minutes for the results.