The argument

Izuku finally got home and texted bakugo, kitsaru's dad.

________________________
Izuku:
Hey Kacchan I was just told by Izumi that kitsaru cheated on her and I was wondering if you could talk to him about it!

Bakugo:
Sure will! I'm sorry that he hurt your daughter, I don't know who raised him like that but I'll definitely straighten him out. Thanks for informing me nerd!

Izuku:
Of course and thanks. Goodnight

Bakugo:
Goodnight deku
________________________

"Alright baby I told bakugo and he's gonna talk to him about him. It's okay, you'll be okay" Izuku said trying to comfort his daughter.

He pulled her into a tight hug and rubbed her back while whispering soft shhh's and saying everything will be okay while Izumi was crying in his arms.

Aizawa was in the other room and heard everything but didn't wanna interfere. He will just ask Izuku about it later.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile
.
.
.
"So who taught you how to cheat on girls and disrespect them like that" bakugo said smartly.

He got no response though.

"Alright kitsaru let me break it down for you. WHY. DID. YOU. CHEAT ON. IZUMI."

No response again

"She likes you a lot and she's at home crying just because you didn't wanna break up with her and decided to cheat instead. And why do this to your friend and also my best friends daughter. I didn't raise you to do anything like this. This is so disappointing."

At this point kiri was already in the room listening to everything.
He understood bakugo was mad but it was a little to far.
Kirishima didn't say anything though because he knows it'll make everything so much worse.

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY DAD! YOU SHOULDNT BE SO CONTROLLING ABOUT WHAT I DO WITH MY LIFE LIKE DAMN!! JEEZUS WHATS WRONG WITH ME CHEATING ANYWAYS!? ITS NOT ILLEGAL OR ANYTHING SO WHATS THE BIG DEAL!? UGH IM LEAVING I HATE ALL OF YOU!!!" Kitsaru yelled back at his parents before he stormed out of the room to leave the house.