the baby shower pt 3

Recap:
"

3"............"2"............"1".........."AND POP!"

" OH MY GOD"

TBC.

NOW:
Izukus pov

Me and shota put the needle to the balloon at the same time and we all heard the balloons pop. I look up and see

TWO PINK GLITTERS!?

"OH MY GOD WERE HAVING TWO GIRLS!!" I shout as I let out happy tears.
Shota comes up to me and picks me up and gently twirling me around.
Once he set me down he kissed me and smiled at me warmly.
"I'm so happy izu" he says in a soft calming voice.
I was going to respond back but Instead i looked at everyone else who was jumping around all happy.

Kacchan was first to come up to me. "Your having two girls you excited?? You know minas gonna spoil the child so much" and I just giggled at his statement.

It was true. I could tell mina will always visit and do their hair, get them cute clothing, teach them to dance, and more.
I can tell these next few years coming up will be great.

My thoughts were interrupted when everyone started to come up to me and sho and congratulating us all at once.

It didnt last long cuz everyone else went back to talking, eating, or playing games.

My mom and me were talking tho while sho was with the pro heros. "I'm glad you already started a family izuku. Hows your married life with him" she ask me. What did she mean tho?? Does she think hes treating me bad? No she cant cuz she really likes him.

"Its going good mom. I'm really excited to have a family with him but I'm honestly kinda scared since hes a pro hero and stuff. He could get hurt or maybe to busy to spend time with us".

And with that me and my mom started talking about my worries. She tried to stop me from thinking bad but it didnt really work cuz everything got worse.

"I'm sorry mom but I'm just gonna go eat I dont wanna talk about this right now" I tell her as I stand up to walk off.

I went over to shiggy by the food table and hug him tightly just like when we were kids.

Aizawas pov

I was talking with the pro heros about how its going with me and izuku when his mother taps me on my shoulder.
"Oh hello Mrs. Midoriya" I say trying to be polite.
"You can just call me inko since your already with my son but just be careful with him" she said to me, what does she mean?
I guess she could tell I was confused because she started talking again. "We were just talking and he started overthinking. He told me since your a pro hero you might get to busy to hang out with him and the kids or you will get hurt badly".
oh.
Why didnt he tell me??
"Oh okay thank you inko I'll talk to him later" I say back as she nods her head in understandment.

I turn back to the pros and they all have worried expressions on their face.

This is gonna be a long talk I can already feel it...

LATER WHEN EVERYONE WENT BACK HOME
3rd person pov

Aizawa and izuku were eating strawberries and watching a Disney movie.
Although aizawa randomly paused the movie which made izuku confused.
They faced eachother and aizawa opened his mouth to speak, "your mother told me about your concerns babe".
Izukus eyes widened and he looked down ashamed but aizawa put his pointer finger under his chin and lifted it, making izuku look at him in the eyes.
"I'm not mad izuku I just want you to know I could never be to busy to pay attention to you three. Your my family which means your my top priority. I love you all so much" aizawa speaks out again.

He looked at izuku once more before pulling him onto him.
Izuku wrapped his arms and legs around aizawas and snuggled close to him with his body twisted so he wasn't on his stomach.

Meanwhile aizawa was running his fingers through izukus hair trying to reassure he was there for him.

He kissed izukus forehead and started to play the movie again as the two love birds drifted to sleep

(A little angst and a little fluff)