the baby shower pt 1

Everything was all set up mina just needed to show up with the two balloons and they were waiting on the guest.
Neither of the two lovers knew what the genders were so they were about to find out just like everyone else (other then mina).

5 mins later

Mina and all the guest showed up. Everyone started to greet izuku and aizawa and then went to play the games and have a few snacks while waiting for the actual reveal.

All class 1A was trying to find the babys around the spot so they could win the 'mysterious prize'.

The pro heros met with inko and mitsuki and told them all the tea that happened with izuku and aizawa before. Especially the time with denki. They even showed them all the things in the gc.

The lovs were pretty distant because they didnt like heros that much but atleast they were grateful to be there for izuku and the future kids.

Izuku and aizawa were putting the balloons into place.
They already had a plan, izuku would pop one the same time aizawa pops the other.
So both genders will be revealed at the same time and double excitedness to!!

It was 1pm and the actual popping the balloon part wasnt until 1:30pm so everyone played games while they waited.

Some writes on the board, put clips on their shirt, did the water broken thing with the ice cube and baby in it, played guess how many m&ms, and other stuff.
They all did this until 1:30.