mics partner

Back with izuku.

Izuku fell asleep right after mic left but then woke up when he heard the door knob open.
He thought it was present mic again but once the person got closer it looked like a female instead. Izuku thought to himself 'who is that?'.
The girl stepped into the light more and revealed herself.
It was...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JIROU!?
"I see your awake" she says to izuku with a grin.

Izukus pov

So shes partnering up with present mic. Just great. She comes closer and takes the tape off my mouth.
As soon as it's off I spit in her face and laugh, "you'll regret that you bitch. Remember your the one tied up, not me".
She acts as if I care and I dont so i just roll me eyes in response.
"Whatever I cant let you starve according to present mics plan so I need to feed you. Want some TV too?" I could use a bit of food I'm kinda hungry. "Sure", she turns on the news and it shows a picture of me with the reporter saying "teen gone missing earlier this morning which was reported by his boyfriend shota aizawa also known as the underground pro hero eraser head. If you have any information contact the police immediately".
Hearing shotas name hurt. I miss him so much I just wanna hug and kiss him right now.
"Open up" I hear jirou speak up. I dont know what she was feeding me but I opened my mouth cause I need to eat.
After she was done feeding me she put tape back over my mouth again, "he should be back tomorrow. You can keep the TV on to keep you entertained. Adios~" and with that she walked out the door.