Date night pt 1.

Izumi and hinata went downstairs to see aizawa wasn't there, "where's dad" Izumi questioned and looked at Izuku and atsuku. "Oh your father has been busy with hero work just as always" Izuku said with an obvious annoyed tone.

Everybody knew Izuku was upset he barley gets to see his husband and honestly so was atsuku and Izumi.

It's always Izuku who's there for the two of them, not aizawa.

Atsuku was so sick of it and she texted aizawa without anyone knowing

______________________

Atsuku: hey dad!!

Aizawa: what's up baby?

Atsuku: you need to man up. Everyone In this house barley sees you. Izuku is the only one truly raising us, just because your getting money doesn't mean you don't have to hang out with your family. Even dads upset because he can't see his husband anymore. Work isn't the only important thing... so is your family....
__________________________

And that made aizawa truly think about everything.

Sooo he decided to stay out longer and prepare a date night for him and his husband.

Aizawas POV

I walked into my room and my husband had a long body pillow in his hands cuddling it. "Hey kitten you up" I said in a soft voice.

He turned around and looked at me when I turned the light on. His eyes were puffy and red and there was red blotches on his face from when he was crying, "oh kitten I'm so sorry, I'm taking off work tomorrow and we can go on a date". He just stares at me before hugging me tightly and starting to cry again.

I just kissed his forehead and hugged back until he let go, 'is this really how I treat them?' I thought to myself.

We end up cuddling and going to sleep that night.