the break up

IRL

Everyone was now at UA. The 4 adults and 2 teens stand beside izuku and aizawa. Nezu standing on present mics head to see better.

Izu: explain. You got five minutes

Sho: we got drunk and I cant remember what happened after but then I woke up and saw the picture and I felt bad. I'm sorry izuku

Izu: you still cheated.

Sho: but I was dr-

Izu: DRUNK OR NOT YOU KISSED THAT BITCH WHO YOU KNOW LIKES YOU AFTER HE CONFESSED TO YOU. THEN YOU KISS HIM A FEW HOURS LATER!?

izuku yelled pointing at present mic making midnight and hawks eyes widen.

Sho: I said no to the confession because I love you and only you

Izu: you still cheated..

Sho: you know what.. if you cant trust me.. then this relationship was a mistake

Izu: w-what

Everyones eyes shot open after aizawa said that.
Bakugo boiling in anger, the pros just shocked, izuku hurt, aizawa felt regret, mic felt guilty, and denki was almost as furious as bakugo.

All of a sudden they all heard a loud smack.
Izuku had hit aizawa in his face knocking aizawa back a bit.

Izu: I fucking loved you.. how could you eraserhead.. I didnt deserve this..

That was the last words from izuku before he ran off crying.
Everyone except nezu and mic ran after him shouting for him to slow down.
Although izuku didnt hear them, he just kept running as his vision got even more blurry from all the tears. He saw his house and ran into his room immediately breaking down onto the floor.
Not long after, everyone showed up and the first to comfort him was bakugo.

Even if bakugo was mean sometimes he still cared for his childhood friend.

Baku: hey its okay.. itll be okay izuku let it all you...

Izuku pressed his face into katsukis chest letting all his tears fall. Katsuki wrapped his hands around izukus head trying to comfort him.

Izu: I just dont know what I did do deserve that..

Baku: you didnt deserve any of it.. now come on let's get you changed. I have some merch of me if you want.

Izu: yes please kacchan

And with that bakugo pulled out a hoodie of his hero costume merch and another hoodie for himself of what was supposed to be izukus hero costume.

Bakugo got it customized himself.
After they both changed katsuki started to cuddle izuku as they both drifted to sleep.

Meanwhile the others watched in awe, taking out their phones and taking a picture.