the apology part 2

"Izuku please hear me out... I'm sorry for kissing mic I was drunk but i also knew better. I love you so much I'm sorry for hitting you and yelling at you. I miss you and i miss seeing your smiling, our dates, waking up beside you, and everything else. You make me the happiest man alive I dont know whatd I do without you. So please... please take me back... I promise never to hurt you again"

Both aizawa and izuku were in tears. "Yes I'll take you back sho" izuku said smiling. Midnight and hawks ran out the closet yelling "NOW KISS". Izuku was suprise and just stared at them but that all stopped when aizawa grabbed him by his waist and pulled him in for a kiss. They all clapped and said congrats to the two boys new relationship.
when they pulled away everyone started to talk.

Izu: what's all this stuff sho

Shota: an apology gift for you

Izu: KACCHANS MERCH THANK YOUUU

Shota: BAHAHA ofc I know how much you like bakugos merch.

Bakugo: glad you have merch of me so I can have all my hoodies back

Izu: no I'm keeping your hoodies still

Bakugo: whatever that means your buying me new ones

Izu: fine

They all talked for the rest of them night making jokes, teasing the couple, drama, and more. Although they had to leave at one point cuz they were all tired, that left the two boys to cuddle.

(AKDJJWJS I SUCK AT FLUFF SO ITS NOT LONG. IM ONLY GOOD AT ANGST😭😭)