the wedding

The wedding starts in a few minutes so aizawa is greeting the guest while izuku is getting dressed.
Meanwhile bakugo was with izuku and helping him zip up the dress and everything.

B: you ready nerd?

I: yep what about you??

B: yeah but before I walk you out and down the aisle I just wanna say that if he doesnt treat you right tell me.

I: of course kacchan now let's go it's time

And with that izuku and bakugo linked arms and started walking.

Aizawas pov

I'm standing infront of everyone including my own students. Its embarrassing but also a dream come true because I'm marrying the love of my life.
I take my eyes off the floor and look up to see my husband to be, walking in a beautiful blue dress. My student katsuki bakugo also izukus childhood friend was walking him with their arms linked.
Before bakugo walked off he hugged izuku and looked at me with a death glare. Basically telling me to treat him right or else.
But I wont and I know I wont because I love this man so much. Our history with eachother is rough and we've been through a lot but no matter what I still love him and always will.

3rd person pov

Aizawas thoughts were cut off by the pastor who's ready to start the wedding and stuff.
He looked at the pastor and then back to his green haired lover and took his hands.

P: pastor      I: izuku      A: aizawa

P:  Do you shota aizawa take izuku midoriyas hand in marriage and vow to be his husband and protector for life.

A: I do

Then the pastor turns to izuku.

P:    izuku midoriya. Do you vow to always be there for your husband through thick and thin and be with him forever

I:   I do

The two lovers smile at eachother brightly and just stand there admiring whod they be spending the rest of their lives with.

P: now I hope the both of you have a very happy life together and now... shota aizawa you may kiss the bride

With that aizawa grabbed izukus hips and pulled him into a short but also kinda long kiss.
Everybody started clapping and congratulating the now married couple.

( I suck at wedding stuff so pls forgive me if it's bad but yeah heres a little something since I havent been posting a lot)