'am i pregnant?'

It's been a little over a week since the wedding and they been on their honeymoon for a few days.
Although izuku had morning sickness today and they just thought it was a cold not even thinking about him being able to get pregnant.
That was until a few hours after izuku called aizawa to talk.

Izukus pov

'I mean I could be pregnant but I dont know. I need to tell shota' I holler for him while sitting on the bed.
"Yes baby" my husband says to me while walking over to the bed.
"We need to talk. You know how the girl used her quirk on me? Well I think I may be pregnant", my lovers face went blank.
His mouth was open and his eyes were wide. 'Is he mad..?' I thought to myself.
It was the opposite though. I saw tears come out his eyes as he smiled big. "This is great!! Let's start packing I'll call a plane to fly us back to japan" shota tells me.
That's what I did. I was careful incase I was probably pregnant but I still put a bunch of stuff in the suitcases we had.
Once shota was off the phone he came over to help me so it would be done quicker.

20 mins later
Izukus pov

"Okay were all done now sit so I can help get your shoes on" he says as he crouches onto one knee.
He was always sweet like this the last time we were together but this time it feels more gentle and nice.
I sit on the stool near me and lift my feet so he can put my shoes on my feet for me.
After, I thanked sho and he walked me to the car door and opened it for me. I sat inside and he shut the door, now walking to his side.
Whenever he gets in a craving suddenly hit me.
"Baby can we stop at a store I'm craving pickles and cream cheese pleasee".
It's weird but it sounds so yummyy. "Sure but do you want me to go in for you" he questions. I guess hes taking the pregnancy thing serious.
"I'll be fine sho just wait outside the store for me".

AT THE STORE
TBC.