Interrigation

(Axkoxs_ gave me the idea of interrogating mic also last post for a few days<3)

After the league went back shigaraki anonymously sent a picture to the police knowing the police would text the pro heros about it.
Later on they all looked on the news and saw the picture shigaraki took with the news reporter going on saying "we got an anonymous text of a picture which is present mic the pro hero with the missing teen all tied up. Could he have been the one who kidnapped izuku midoriya? The pro heros are looking more into it right this second". Shigaraki spoke to the league, "let's go check on izuku again and get more videos and pictures otherwise people will say its edited". So that's what they did.
They went to the place where they saw izuku at the last time.

Back with aizawa

Mic had already left to go get aizawa and him some donuts and coffee but that was almost 40 minutes ago. 'What's taking him so long' aizawa thought. Aizawa wanted to see if the news had already mentioned izuku so he turned the TV on.
He was furious when he saw the picture of present mic standing infront of a tied up izuku.
Aizawa called mic and told him to meet him in nezus office and then called the other pros and told them the same.
Once they were all in the office waiting for mic, he finally walked in with everything glaring at him. Aizawa quickly wrapped him in his scarf while midnight used her quirk on him making him fall asleep.
They carried him to a empty classroom and tied him to a chair. Once mic woke up he shouted at the others asking what the hell was going on.
Aizawa shouted back something that shocked mic, "WHERE THE HELL DID YOU TAKE MY BOYFRIEND TO". Of course mic denied it to but the pros didnt believe him. "G-guys I didn't do that" mic kept saying while starting to sweat.
Aizawa had no choice but to call shinso and bring him to the classroom. He was the only one who could make mic confess to kidnapping izuku.
Shinso showed up and activated his quirk, "you can ask him something now" shinso said.
Aizawa asked first saying "did you take izuku" and as expected mic answered with a blunt "yes".
Next to ask a question was nezu and this time he asked why he took izuku. Everybody wanted to know this one so they stared at mic waiting for a reply. "I wanted him gone to get closer to shota so shota could be mine. Izuku always got in the way of us finally being together".
Everyone was shocked because of what mic did, 'just because he wanted to be with aizawa!?' They all thought.
Soon they heard a phone ring and they all checked their phones, nobodys phone rung so it had to be mics.
Aizawa went up to him and grabbed the phone out of his pockets seeing it was from his purple haired student jirou.
He answered and told everyone to stay quiet while putting the phone on speaker. "Hey boss I'm about to check up on that bitch izuku. Tell me how it goes with your little boyfriend" is all they heard before jirou hung up.

Meanwhile with the LOV

They got to the place and peeked through the window. They saw izuku covered in blood with jirou standing infront of him.
He seemed unconscious from all the blood loss but jirou didnt care she just kept hitting him.
Shigaraki took the opportunity to video it while it was still happening so he quickly pulled out his phone AGAIN and started recording.
Jirou hit him five more times before walking over to a sink, washing her blood hands.
The league of villains took one last photo before going back to the base.