Suspicious pt 2.

After kitsaru texted izumis dad he went to the bathroom and Izumi was curious on why he wouldn't give her his phone.

She knew it was wrong to snoop but she wanted to make sure he wasn't cheating or anything.

His password was the same so it was 316220

Izumi decided to check Snapchat first but nothing was on there.
Then Instagram but still nothing.
Facebook had nothing.
Pinterest was full of gifts to give to your girlfriend and she thought it was for her.

She felt bad for going through his phone and seeing nothing so she was about to put it back until a notification popped up

'🧸❤️'

That was the contact name.

She knew it wasn't her cuz her phone was dead so that means it was another girl.

Izumi placed her phone on the contacts app and looked through all the messages.

What she saw made her break down into tears almost instantly.

The texts said stuff like:
'She won't find out'
'I love you baby'
'Leave her already you have me'
'We're going on a date tonight so meet me at the cafe'
And more.

The girl he was cheating with was katsuya, the girl at the cafe.

She couldn't handle reading more so she just called out to her boyfriend saying "my dads here got to go" and left.

This time her dad (Izuku) picked her up and he saw her crying and asked what happened.

"We were on a date and he stared at a girl and I didn't think anything of it and then today I went through his phone and he was texting the same girl and basically he cheated" Izumi said breaking down once again.

She really loved kitsaru but he didn't love her anymore.