Favor

Izuku contacted shigaraki and asked if he knew my thing about kitsaru and of course shiggy told him the truth.

_________________________
Izuku:
Hey bro, do you know anything about kitsaru

Shiggy:
Of course I do! He faked his death and is gonna change his identity and name and join the league

Izuku:
Why the hell!? Everyone thought he was dead they even found his body!? His parents and my daughters are so upset right now

Shiggy:
I can't say how he did it and I can't control him. He makes his own decisions BUT you could do me a favor since me and the league helped you from when you were kidnapped.

Izuku:
What?

Shiggy:
I need eye contacts for kitsaru and also your gonna have to give me information about all might and endeavor so it's easier to find them and kill them.

Izuku:
WHAT!? WHY WOULD I DO THAT WHEN MY HUSBAND AND DAUGHTERS ARE HEROS

shiggy:
Because you owe me and your family so your suppose to help. Also don't you hate all might and endeavor, I'll be doing you a favor by killing them if you help.

Izuku:
Fine... I already know something that can ruin all nights reputation and endeavors too.

Shiggy:
Send

Izuku:
Don't show my name if you send this to anyone. Endeavor abused his kids touya and shoto todoroki. Put his wife in a mental hospital after she spilled boiling water on her son todoroki because she said he reminded her of endeavor. Then all might said quirk less people are useless and shouldn't be hero's. He even left a kid on a roof alone after telling them they couldn't be a hero.

Shiggy:
Thanks and also I'm sending a portal for you to put the eye contacts in. Don't tell anyone about our texts and you will continue to give me information until I say stop.
_________________________

So now Izuku is forced to give out information to villains for they can use it to bring the two hero's down or kill them.