Atsuku and mitsuka

Kitsaru "dying" upset his sister, mitsuka a lot and atsuku was there for her whenever she needed someone to vent to.

That caused mitsuka and atsuku to grow closer. Mitsuka had a tiny crush on atsuku but atsuku liked mitsuka a lot.

Atsukus POV
.
Tonight she's sleeping over and is gonna be in my room since Izumi is with hinata.

"Let's play truth or dare atsuku!!", "sure" I say back as I grab my phone and go to an app. "You go first" I tell mitsuka.

She taps on truth and it asked for her sexuality, "lesbian" mitsuka said proudly.

Now it's my turn and I did truth which was asking if I had a crush and who was it. I didn't wanna tell mistuka because it would ruin our friendship so I just said half of the answer.

"I do like a girl but I'm not saying who".

This went on back and forth. We kept tapping the screen and saying the truth or doing the dare. Although the dares became more intense throughout the game. It was now telling us stuff like "sit on someone's lap for 10 seconds" and more stuff.
We continued playing though because it just made the game more fun and extreme.

I ended having to sit on mitsukas lap while facing her.

We were up close and I saw her in a whole other way.

Her lips looked soft and big. Her nose Small and round. Her black eyes and long eyelashes were beautiful. Her hair was loose and her red hair shined in the lights of my room.

I guess I lost control because I locked my hands in her hair and tugged a little so she would look up at me.
I put my slightly chapped lips on hers. Her lips tasted like cherry chapstick and they were softer then I expected.

Mitsuka kissed back and grabbed at my waist. We pulled away and mitsuka kissed me again after we caught our breath.

This time she bit my lower lip but I denied trying to tease, that's when I felt her hands move onto my thighs and squeeze them.

I opened my mouth gasping a little as I'm sensitive on my thighs, that gave her an opportunity to slide her tounge in my mouth and explore.

After a while we had to pull away to catch our breath and when we did there was a string of saliva.

"Will you be my girlfriend atsuku" Mitsuka said to me. "YES" I reply while smiling at her.