making him jealous

Izukus pov

I woke up in kacchans room with two hands around me, hugging me from behind which I guess is kacchan. Last thing i remember from earlier was me crying in UA's bathroom.
"Kacchan wake up please we need to talk" I say shaking him lightly. "Mm what's wrong deku"   "kacchan what should I do about shota", aizawa was all I had my mind on right now.
I dont even know why. "How about you get back at him. I know how much you hate kamanari but be his friend again and send pics to the pro hero gc of yall together" It was a pretty smart plan tbh so I grabbed my phone and texted my ex.

The texts

Me: hey denki I'm sorry for hitting you I was just mad can we be friends again at least

Denki: sure and I'm sorry for cheating, you had a right to hit me.

Me: wanna hang out with me and kacchan!

Denki: kacchan?

Me: bakugo your classmate

Denki: oh yeah sure!! What about we meet at the park right now?

Me: I'm fine with that let me and him get ready bye denks

Denki: call me kamanari or denks is fine too. Bye izu!

Off chat

"Kacchan we have to go meet denki. C'mon get up and get dressed", I get out of his arms and start getting dressed in the bathroom. After I was done kacchan was already dressed in sweatpants and a tshirt. I pull him out the house running to the park. I see kamanari and let go of bakugo causing him to stumble a bit. "HI KAMI" I said running and jumping on him. It was kinda nice to hug him again but at the same time I'm still mad at him. "Ouch..hi izuu" he smiled. "GUYS IM HUNGRY LETS GO GET SOMETHING TO EAT"

Later when were eating we talked
D: denki.    B: bakugo.   I: izuku

D: so how have you been izu

I: Good hbu

D: I'm good it's been boring not playing games with you tho

B: so anyone have a crush yet

I: I do

B: me to.

D: I have two crushes

I: HOW ABOUT WE SHARE OUR CRUSHES

D: sure. I like shinsou and not saying the other

B: I like kirishima

I: I like aizawa

Izuku started to giggle a bit knowing him and aizawa were already dating.

Izukus phone went off but he didnt hear since he was talking to bakugo so denki answered. Once he opened the phone it said 'pro hero gc' on the lock screen. Confused, he opened it and read it carefully.

Pro hero gc

Shota: has anyone seen izuku

Midnight: no and he hasn't texted me at all today

Shota: he wasnt there when I went to his house

Mic: maybe we should look for him

Nezu: I can track his phone

Hawks: I can fly around

Izuku: no need I'm with him rn

Aizawa: who are you
Nezu: ^
Midnight: ^
Hawks: ^
Mic: ^