Date night pt 2

In the morning Izuku made food and called out to the 4 girls, "me and your father have rented a hotel for tonight so you'll be home alone until tomorrow afternoon. No funny business okay and be safe. There's money in my room for food".

Then aizawa and Izuku left, in the car aizawa put a blindfold on izukus eyes and they drove to the spot aizawa set up.

He took the blindfold off slowly and once he saw where they were he teared up.

It was the place aizawa proposed.

There was a table with chairs across from them, candles around it, and food already Laid out.

"I felt bad I barley get to see you and made you cry because I'm busy doing work so I set this up. After we can go to the hotel" aizawa spoke up.

Izuku turned around and kissed aizawa sweetly and thanked him for this.

He was happy to have a night to him and his husband alone without aizawa having to leave and go to work.

So they laughed and talked for a few hours while eating until it was time to go to the hotel.
The room they got was beautiful and almost everything was marble.

"Woah I love it. Now let's see the bedroom" Izuku called out to his husband.

They walked into the bedroom, Izuku in front of aizawa. aizawa rubbed his thumbs on izukus waist slowly and changed the led lights to red (😩🤫). Aizawa placed his head on izukus neck and whispered in his ear while stilling rubbing izukus waist, "you ready baby". 

AND THEY YK YK FOR THAT NIGHT. DID A LOT OF ROUNDS. YOU GET IT YEP YEP.

No Izuku won't be pregnant again. We don't need that we already have atsuku and Izumi.