TIME SKIP HEHE

Someone had been watching aizawa and izuku for weeks and making a plan to get izuku alone.
The unknown person wanted to take izuku and bribe eraserhead to be with them.
(Can you guess who hehe)
It all started when they first got together again and announced it to 1A which then got told on the news. The person could be anyone at all who liked aizawa.
The person started making a plan. A plan that would make aizawa theirs.
Anywhere izuku and aizawa went that person would to, just waiting for a perfect opportunity to strike. THIS was the perfect opportunity.
Izuku was alone at home because aizawa had to take care of some 'work'. It wasnt actually work aizawa was just gonna ask him to marry him so he had to buy a ring.
The person slipped in izukus window and quickly hit izuku with something to make him go unconscious, after that izuku was then carried to a secret base.
The plan was almost done with, they just needed to act innocent and get close with aizawa now.

LATER

Aizawa walked in the house shouting for his boyfriend to come downstairs. No response. He shouted again but louder and still no response. aizawa knew something was up so he went to the room and saw izuku gone with the window open, a little bit of blood on the bed sheets. 'Who the hell did this' aizawa thought. He gritted his teeth angrily and started hitting the wall. I mean who wouldnt be upset if your lover was kidnapped while you were gone. 

Boom that's all you get for now