working together.

They saw izuku walk out the portal with the villians behind them. All the pros got into the fighting stance but were stopped by izuku.
"Stop. They saved me. Without them I probably wouldnt be alive. Also shigaraki is kinda my brother" they heard izuku mumble out the last sentence.
They were stunned 'they are siblings!?' The pro heros all thought to themselves.
It was silent until shigaraki spoke up "me and the league dont wanna hurt innocent people anymore. We will be vigilantes instead. I know you heros are against killing but maybe we can work together to keep people safe. Deal?", "deal" nezu said back.

After the agreement the league left izuku with the others for some alone time.

Aizawas pov

The league just left izuku here. I was the first to run and jump on him crying. His clothes were bloody but I didnt care, "I missed you so much I promise I wont leave you again" I whisper in his ear.
He just giggled in response. "I missed you to sho", "so cute but we want a hug to" midnight shouted at me.
I quickly got off izuku and the others started giving him a big hug. (Except endeavor)

After the whole hug thing and reunion blah blah blah

I pulled them all to the side away from izuku so he wouldnt hear. "I was thinking about proposing to izuku tomorrow so I need yalls help. Midnight dress him up, endeavor if you wanna be there you can, hawks help me set up, nezu you can watch too" . They all nodded in response to what I was saying and we went back over to izuku.
"Ready to go to recovery girl and get healed" I say to boyfriend, "mhm" he hummed out.